Where Have...

Dr. Nick Riviera

Confused.com ?

Speaking of which a friend of mine introduced me to 'In the Night Garden'. Man is that some drug induced crazy shit...

Because Igglepiggle is a visitor to the garden, he does not go to sleep, and his goodbye sequence ("Igglepiggle's not in bed!" — "Squeak!" — "Don't worry, Igglepiggle, it's time to go.") rounds off the programme. The Night Garden retreats into the night sky and we see him asleep on his little boat as the programme's closing titles roll. As Igglepiggle is clearly asleep at the beginning and end of the programme it might be inferred that the entire narrative was his dream; also the open and ending theme is the same as Igglepiggle's personal theme, adding to the theory the programme is directly relative to this character. Oddly, he takes down the sail of his boat at the beginning in order to travel, a rather Zen-like gesture.

In the timeless words of Dexter Holland 'I know this shit is f**ked up'. Timeless.