Ouch, My Chin

Guest itstroy08

Guest itstroy08

I was riding today and decided to try a balance ride (riding along something thin, dont know if its got a real name).

I was doing all well until the front wheel slipped off. i landed straight on my chin and now have a big deep gash, about 1" long and about 1 cm thick, my jaw is killing me like a madman.

What shall i do?

hosipatal ect?

Edited by itstroy08

Go to hospital, get them to stitch it, don't take no for an answer. If it is 1cm wide and you leave it, the scar will be rather nasty.

Get stitches! They'll probably try and use glue on you, it's pretty shit, I had it on my eyebrow and I have a 4mm scar in it now. Get stitches!

I never understand why people just don't goto the hospital. Is it because people will think your a pussy or something? Just go, less chance of it getting infected, more chance of being hot nurses.

I never understand why people just don't goto the hospital. Is it because people will think your a pussy or something? Just go, less chance of it getting infected, more chance of being hot nurses.

I never go to the hospital. Or the doctor. It took me about 48 hours to convince myself that something was really up when I broke my scaphoid and chipped the end of one of the bones in my arm. Hospital's are full of depressing, ill and often drunk and violent people. The thought of spending 4 hours in A&E with a cut on my chin for them to turn around and say 'well, to be honest there's nothing we can do except clean it with some antiseptic wipes and stick a plaster on it.' doesn't really make me want to go either!

I never go to the hospital. Or the doctor. It took me about 48 hours to convince myself that something was really up when I broke my scaphoid and chipped the end of one of the bones in my arm. Hospital's are full of depressing, ill and often drunk and violent people. The thought of spending 4 hours in A&E with a cut on my chin for them to turn around and say 'well, to be honest there's nothing we can do except clean it with some antiseptic wipes and stick a plaster on it.' doesn't really make me want to go either!

Lol, true.

don't come on trials forum for medical advice. obm, belm this guy? go to the hospital, it's free 'n' such

edit: don't do anything, give natural selection a chance ;)

Wait, what!?

T-F is the place to come for medical advice. I can't remember who, but someone was asking about heart pain a little while back :lol: