Discount Cycles.com

Laurence--Trials

Ok i got my new brakes today (magura hs33's) they sent an extra brake booster half the amount of bolts half the amount of washers and half the amount of spacers well gutted about it :(

Just kinda warning people. Dont use them. Has anyone else used this sight before ?

Is this a second trials uk comming up :S hope not (N)

Im soo gutted about them was looking forward to replacing those old vees and not having the brakes slip when i hop.

Laurence.

(N)

(N)

(N)

(N)

You're missing 2 bolts, 2 washers and 2 spacers? Oh dear I do think its another Dan KO!!!

4 bols 4 washers and 4 spaces... (N) hope not.... dan no.2 lol

Laurence.

You'll be alright mate, ring them up and complain, they'll probably just send them out no trouble. (Unless they're scum).

If they're scum, people on here will have the bits you need nice and cheap. (Y)

Well they where £90 not sure if that says anything...

But my dad is going to ring them to see whats going on. if not we cant put the brake booster on and we'll have to take links out of the chain (I think i lost his link remover :S )

What they were saying. Most 4-bolt setups I've seen generally come with either really short bolts or no bolts at all - did it say on the site they came with the bolts and spacers you need?

EDIT: Just checked their site (Which isn't discountcycles.com, so you might want to put the right link in?), and it doesn't say that it comes with bolts and spacers on there? Different boosters and different setups need different length bolts, so I can't imagine they'd be able to do it in any case...

What they were saying. Most 4-bolt setups I've seen generally come with either really short bolts or no bolts at all - did it say on the site they came with the bolts and spacers you need?

EDIT: Just checked their site (Which isn't discountcycles.com, so you might want to put the right link in?), and it doesn't say that it comes with bolts and spacers on there? Different boosters and different setups need different length bolts, so I can't imagine they'd be able to do it in any case...

Allright all do it all tomorrow for now.. im going to go to bed *yawn*

night night.

Laurence.

Dad managed to fix them on so everythings fine now... i think i was wrong about the spaces, anyway... i got 2 4 bolt maggies they sent 4 bolts and 4 washers (half the amount we needed if anyone is bad at maths) but yeah... all sorted not and they're SOLID! gotta relearn most of the stuff i allready learnt because i've never used hydrolic's before.

Laurence.

EDIT: pictures will be up soon of the bike (soon being tomorrow :) )

Edited by Laurence--Trials

Sorry if im misunderstood but dont tarty do a price match?

Not checked any prices but this might be worth considering next time...

Oh before you slag of a shop make sure you have ground to do so... Shops do make the odd error!!!!

Let them justify themselves then slag away....

I think most of your posts are lame and pointless...