Ashton Justice Or Onza?

gibbo8888

The ashton is supposed to be one of the best stock bike around i have yet to talk to someone who doesnt like the way they ride. As for the onza you didnt say which one, was it the t-rex, the limey 2/3 or the spyragyra or the old t-raptor? The t-rex is virtually indestructable from what i gather.

You're gettin "abuse" because aqll you keep saying is "ashton justice or onza which is better"

Which Onza, which Justice, Mod or Stock, how old, how much, what kind of geo do you prefer, what brake setup do you want to run, how much have you got to spend?

Add some information, how are we supposed to just say which is better, when we've no idea which bikes you're talking about. Even then there is no "better" bikes, all the top end bikes are better than each other in certain ways. At the bottom end there is some real garbage, (Shogun Gimp, Missions, Onza T-Vee/T-Bird etc).

he cant. you can only edit your last post in nmc

He doesn't need to edit any posts though, just needed to have one which was 'new to trials, what would be a good first bike?' and then just add all the random eBay links from there. Note to gibbo8888: Please don't make a thread called 'new to trials, what would be a good first bike?'.

I think i will leave thi site all i get is abuse if you dont like my posts then dont f***ing answer them simple!!!!!

No, just go.

You'll never contribute anything to the site, or to anybody who frequents it any way (apart from giving me an excuse to add another 1 onto my post count).

You lack the basic skills of literacy, common sense and humor to ever get on well here.