Onza Sign New Member To The Team...

Joe@Onza

Odd - right before I saw this topic I was watching ZOO! 28 for the first time in a long while (what a video...)

Great news both for Onza and Craig. I can't wait to see some releases from him in the near future - "picking up where he left off" would still be an incredible feat, but any further advances should be spectacular. :)

make some MANLY ASS FORKS! infact, sell them with the name MANLY ASS FORKS! can you still buy the chromoly forks? hah theres a few posts about your range of products, like the tensile booster, it works well and it's cheap? but it looks f#cking horrible..

I was suprised when i heard this as onza was stuck in rut for a while and wasen't getting eny better or eny worse.

But then they started the pro series and everyone wanted an onza and they where improving at a phenomonal rate.

And now they have singed CLS probably the biggest tgs icon a few years ago so now onza will defanatly take another huge leap.

BUT one thing i have always thought about onza is the lack of colour and design in the parts side of there company.

Fare enough their parts are to a really high standerd but i just think if they had abit of colour in their parts you would have more bussiness and alot more fans. ;)

make some MANLY ASS FORKS! infact, sell them with the name MANLY ASS FORKS!

Quote on group ride overheard by a member of the public: "Oh yeah, I've been riding Manly Asses for the past six months. I love Manly Ass; they're far stiffer and stronger than anything I've ridden before and last for ages."

make some MANLY ASS FORKS! infact, sell them with the name MANLY ASS FORKS!

Quote on group ride overheard by a member of the public: "Oh yeah, I've been riding Manly Asses for the past six months. I love Manly Ass; they're far stiffer and stronger than anything I've ridden before and last for ages."

Onza please, PLEASE do that!

i wouldn't say onza are the best or biggest company in trials, (koxx maybe) but they do produce a nice variety of stuff for all levels, i would say they are a great brand and this does interest me to no end to see what comes of this partnership so congrats and good luck

also is craig still in huddersfield?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is great news, onza have really excelled them self these past few years. Will be cool to see Craig on an onza, never really thought that he would ever ride an onza over a ZOO! but obviously I was wrong and cant blame him for it either. I love the way my limey rides. Well done onza/craig. Great combination.

Edited by ScottTrials