Stunts

arw_86

ridiculous! that is just pure skill n balls rolled into one! how you can ever psych yourself up for something like that is beyond me....imagine the bail off that! career ender or worse i think

There are a few bails off that big x games ramp in this video, including some guy that basically lands straight onto the deck. Ow.

Not for the faint-hearted! http://dirtmag.co.uk/news/category/videos/...rt-1235518.html

There are a few bails off that big x games ramp in this video, including some guy that basically lands straight onto the deck. Ow.

Not for the faint-hearted! http://dirtmag.co.uk/news/category/videos/...rt-1235518.html

insane stuff. the one who landed on the deck!! :o his shoes flew off! im glad he walked away. ive never heard of that stephen murray before (hes british isnt he?) but that crash must of been horrific for them no to show it and for him to now be a paraplegic, im gutted for the dude, but least he seems to be coping well...ive looked all over the internet cant find it anywhere, just alot of comments sayin its one of the most horrific things they have seen.

Stephen Murray's crash wasn't really too bad in all honesty. I saw it before I realised what had happened to him, and before all footage got pulled, and it wasn't too bad - basically, he did the first flip, started doing the second one but just got stuck upside down. It looked more like he tweaked his head rather than out-right snapping his neck or anything like that. Sour buzz in any case.

Josh, how can you not spell "of"? "ov doom"?