Have All The Big Riders Quit ?

gu trials

Swindle hasn't quit.

He's got a Limey now and is in the process of making a new video.

CLS still rides sometimes.

Damon just released a new couple of clips and he said in the topic that when his new bike arrives he will be out riding again.

And Neil T... :S

None off them have quit.

The one I was not sure about was cls [craig] but he is looking for new frame similar to what he was on. It will be great if he sorts it out.

Once a trials rider always a trials rider even if you end up out only couple of times or having a go on your mates bike.

How do you mean big riders? I wouldn't class swindlehurst as a big rider. Either way what does it matter if riders have quit or not? There are plenty of videos out there for inspiration, and in all fairness if your after inspiration then get out on rides, ride with new people and new places.

How do you mean big riders? I wouldn't class swindlehurst as a big rider. Either way what does it matter if riders have quit or not? There are plenty of videos out there for inspiration, and in all fairness if your after inspiration then get out on rides, ride with new people and new places.

hes 17, not 20+ like most other good riders.

i havent quit... just 1... i havnt got a computer atm to make a video 2... i ge to ride my bike about once a mounth atm if im lucky and 3.. im training at the gym 24/7 and im getin better rapidly... new video when i get pc back though... just you wait itll be out when u least expect it !!

danny

i havent quit... just 1... i havnt got a computer atm to make a video 2... i ge to ride my bike about once a mounth atm if im lucky and 3.. im training at the gym 24/7 and im getin better rapidly... new video when i get pc back though... just you wait itll be out when u least expect it !!

danny

Are you on steroids?