Terry Graves

monkeyseemonkeydo

Just had a chat with Michael and Terry is now in Southampton General and went down for a procedure about an hour ago to check for damage and if necessary put in some braided hosing (Terry's words!) to stop the narrowing of arteries if necessary. Now whether that's Magura, HEL or Goodridge hosing I don't know but fingers crossed everything goes to plan.

Michael thinks that Terry could be home by the weekend if all goes to plan but will update if I hear anything. Michael also said that Terry's been very touched by the comments people have been posting here so keep them coming!

Haha what a legend, you gotta love Terry.

Is he having his vains drained and re-filling with Magura Mineral oil?? Maybe Dot 4??

Good to hear anyway :)

He'll want water, so everything is more responsive and has a quicker response during use.

At least we should have nothing to worry about now, or in the future. Terry has shown him self to be a tough soldier, and it seems will not let anything get on the way of his day to day business, especially not a heart attack.

Good on him, inspiration for all me thinks.

Got a message from Michael earlier saying that Terry's doing fine but he's a nightmare to keep still!

He also wanted me to pass on a massive thankyou to all those who have wished him well- he never thought so many people cared!

Anyway, here's to a speedy recovery for El Presidente Terry Graves :).

Just another few messages I've received via email:

Thank you for letting us know about Terry, we have just returned from our holiday so have only read your e mail today. Please give him our best wishes for a speedy recovery when you see him next.

Hi Dave! I`m sadly hear the bad news. Hope he is getting better soon. Thanks for let me know!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shit .Let him know im thinking of him! Get better soon terry :) xxx

Oh my, poor Terry. All the best wishes to him for a speedy recovery.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, just another quick update.

Went to see Terry this afternoon and he's still doing fine and on the mend. Working back to health slowly and seems to be doubling the recommended exercise times much to Hazel's distress! He went down to Bournemouth beach on Wednesday and I think was very glad to get out of the house.

He wanted me to thank everyone for their kind messages and all the cards he's received. He's been genuinely touched by the amount of people who have been asking after him and thinking of him.

Hey guys, just another quick update.Went to see Terry this afternoon and he's still doing fine and on the mend. Working back to health slowly and seems to be doubling the recommended exercise times much to Hazel's distress! He went down to Bournemouth beach on Wednesday and I think was very glad to get out of the house.He wanted me to thank everyone for their kind messages and all the cards he's received. He's been genuinely touched by the amount of people who have been asking after him and thinking of him.
hi only just become a full member so sorry its late, Sorry to hear about terry, only spoke to him a couple of weeks ago at Neatly Marsh, Hope you get well soon love and best wishes the Gale clan