Fighting/brawling For Fun?

Davetrials

Yea we used to have a fight club at college, the one we started at my first college was pretty brual, someone got knocked out after they hit their head on the wall, then on the fire extinguisher, so we ended it after that, the other one was a lot more tame, between mates for a laugh an pride... ill try an find the vid :P

Youtube Video ->
">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by Simpson

Me and my best mate used to do this after a few pints at the pub. We just had a no face and no balls rule so we literally just battered each other in the ribs/chest. Was pretty funny doing it outside quiet village pubs then walking back inside and sitting at the bar together again. Nobody says anything but give you the weirdest looks :lol:

Or even a boxing club? :o

To organised, i just wanna fight with some one lol, no idea why

and you only look like a dick if u spend all ur time trying to avoid getting hit the face by waving ur arms wildly at your opponant..

Edited by Davetrials

and you only look like a dick if u spend all ur time trying to avoid getting hit the face by waving ur arms wildly at your opponant..

Are you mad the windmill is the best!

I adopt the hands by the waist street fighter approach, makes things more entertaining lol

I'll gladly put myself up for a fight with TF.

I'm gonna put it out there... I want my fight to be with Mr. Kent. I'm pretty sure that would be some big lulz. Then again, he'd probably try and tell us all he won afterwards.

I'll gladly put myself up for a fight with TF.

I'm gonna put it out there... I want my fight to be with Mr. Kent. I'm pretty sure that would be some big lulz. Then again, he'd probably try and tell us all he won afterwards.

Keep to the rules.