Northampton

onzatrip

Honest to god. I was born in Northampton and recently moved back there for a few months before moving to London. Every ride i had there was a huge dissapointment - it is truly awful for trials. There is just no area to go where you can ride a few things and every little wall/ledge whatever that actually has some small possibility is always on a road side, there are no cool areas.

Atleasy in MK you will find some stuff to ride and its a more cool environment to be in. Atleast there are places you can stop for a drink/chill out then go and ride somewhere else. Northampton is literally dying - why do you think i don't live there anymore!?

well, its was pretty phat ride. nice meeting ben and reece properly for the first time, this sort of magic can only happen on small rides like today. towards the end at the hub people were just busting out big stuff and it was live-O! good atmosphere, got a small crowd going, absolutely wicked.

reece - loved your smoothness even on the big gaps! i couldn't do that for shit!

ben - you f**king beeeast. big taps, big tech moves, big gap to fronts and seriously smooth... your style sickens me!!

got to ride soon again, was a good laugh today.

steve

Juuuuust got back, Reece is still driving(cheers for dropping me home lad) :D

Steve, Dean, Grant and Grant's mrs- was great to meet youu all! All mega good riders, y'all need to get to brum.

Was nice to put a face to the person who sold me a dodgy hub( :P ), naming no names, Steve haha :P Nice one lads, will deffo have to come again!

Juuuuust got back, Reece is still driving(cheers for dropping me home lad) :D

Steve, Dean, Grant and Grant's mrs- was great to meet youu all! All mega good riders, y'all need to get to brum.

Was nice to put a face to the person who sold me a dodgy hub( :P ), naming no names, Steve haha :P Nice one lads, will deffo have to come again!

that hub was spot on, maybe you were just too much of a beast and the hub just couldn't handle it!.. anyhows at least you got some good out of it, 60a tyre ^_^

steve

well, its was pretty phat ride. nice meeting ben and reece properly for the first time, this sort of magic can only happen on small rides like today. towards the end at the hub people were just busting out big stuff and it was live-O! good atmosphere, got a small crowd going, absolutely wicked.

reece - loved your smoothness even on the big gaps! i couldn't do that for shit!

ben - you f**king beeeast. big taps, big tech moves, big gap to fronts and seriously smooth... your style sickens me!!

got to ride soon again, was a good laugh today.

steve

damn you steve what about me :( i know im shit gimmie a break :P

ride was amazing and yes ben i will sort a ride for next week!! and im improving so much due to all of you'l

phat ride

cheers lads!

damn you steve what about me :( i know im shit gimmie a break :P

ride was amazing and yes ben i will sort a ride for next week!! and im improving so much due to all of you'l

phat ride

cheers lads!

ride!! london!! sunday!! spread the word people,late notice but we decided its gotta happen and all decided sunday was do'able for most people,tristan and reece,i messaged you on facebook,check iiiit ooowwwwt!! hope to hear from you,txt me and let me know,numbers 07845208626 :)

btw theres 4 of us from bedford confirmed,hopefully maybe some more will answer to my posts/txts (Y)

Edited by craiggy1984