Http://trials-uk.co.uk/

moto_psycho

Once again like to point out that it's not really fair to put all his (read: his family's) personal details on the net - keep numbers/addresses to yourselves people

I'm not going to publicly condone going and beating the crap out of him either. What kind of chav are you? :P

If other contact fails, and you're able to pay him a visit then do so in a civil manner - genuine mistakes happen, and clearly this guy is one.

Well I'm in no position to say anything, but I'm been reading all sorts of posts and comments about Dan and his Trials-UK site.

I can understand why he ignores calls or emails, or orders not sending out.

But what I don't and can't understand is how and why he can send out wrong orders. I mean if he can make the effort to actually send out something, then he should at least send the correct part. If he doesn't have that particular part in-stock, I rather he not send it out at all. Well that's just my opinion. >_<

Ive had a reply off of him, he chose the professional route and did it through his website which has to be said is a good thing, keeping professional. Says he will refund the postage and send the right item, fair dues i still lose out on my 2 - 3 pounds that i will spend sending it back, but hopefully we can come to some sort of agreement.

Once again like to point out that it's not really fair to put all his (read: his family's) personal details on the net - keep numbers/addresses to yourselves people

I'm not going to publicly condone going and beating the crap out of him either. What kind of chav are you? :P

If other contact fails, and you're able to pay him a visit then do so in a civil manner - genuine mistakes happen, and clearly this guy is one.

Do you mean Danko? :giggle:

Has anyone had any good results from TUK?

Seriously I'm interested, they can't be all bad?

Matt

things are looking bleak once more, sent the rim back on thursday, its now tuesday, apparently I'd be contacted the second it arrived, which would either be saturday or monday

seriousl,y what makes people think they can get away with shit like this, it aint f**king ebay, this is real life pissing off real people

Honestly, we've heard this like hundreds of times now, it's why people are't giving you the support you'd expect.

It is completely ridiculous, and someone really need to do something about it, i guess if everyone who've had bad experiences got together they could probably force him to shut up shop.

Guest itstroy08
Honestly, we've heard this like hundreds of times now, it's why people are't giving you the support you'd expect.

It is completely ridiculous, and someone really need to do something about it, i guess if everyone who've had bad experiences got together they could probably force him to shut up shop.

Just waiting on the email back from Watchdog.

spose ill leave it till the end of the week, but then obviously it will come down to either lawful or unlawful action, trading standards or personal debt collection

would be nice to get a bunch of other people experiences so we can get this twat off of the net, cause at the moment he has technically stolen from me, and obviously many others, which strangly is against the law :o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!