Sprung Chain Tentioners.

Laurence--Trials

None that would with no mods i don't think although the 74kingz might. Just get some good tensioners/Snail cams.

Oh :( allright then.

thanks for your help.

Laurence.

I didnt know weather you can put a sprung tensioner on a 20" also i want to aks a question from this topic do you need a derailleur hanger to mount a sprung Tentioners please thanks and ohhh laurence hows you bike??

Err... gay. (N)

I dunno if it would or not, but looking at the Echo tensioner earlier, that looks like it could possibley work...

It would have mad tension thou, due to the spring being bent another 90 or so degrees

Chain wrap would probably be an issue aswell with (what i assume to be a standard 12t rear sprocket on a t-pro) the rear sprocket, i tried loads of different tensioning methods on my ciguena and the best option was always some tugs :(

Ok my chain is really annoying me at the moment i have a t-pro and i just wandered if there are any spung chain tentioners that fit 20"?

Laurence.

get some chain tugs, i use the ld diamondback ones and they have been on my bike for 5 years now.

don't get the ones with a nut, get ones with 2 allen key bolts.

yes there is a sprung chain tensioner specifically made for mods. here it is

http://labs.yesspro.com/products/etr-horizontal

I have used this for 2 years, yes it works, yes its invincible. Read this thread I made about it this is exactly what you are looking for.

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....p;#entry1927039

Edited by sayshell