Another Bmx Vid

moose

The question you are asking IS one of comparison, so in fact you are comparing them, to which there is no need.

sorry about the mis-wording of my response i wanted to compare the to riders bike control but i was saying there was no need for the blattant sarcasm hope this resloves this situation

ste

I think I'm the only one who got board at about 1:30, still watched it to the end. Sorry.

Respect to him, he's got a large amount of tech talent there, and I'm sure theres more to his riding than just that video but it just got a bit, samey (yes I know he has endless variations on tricks).

Not alone. The whole ultra tech spine/volcano stuff gets boring as hell for me as well...

Thank god, I thought I was going to get slated by all then, bit like watching a flatlander in the park. He's good anyway, just like more variation. Maybe a bit of Van Homan flair thrown into the mix for suprise and head injurys.....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
bit like watching a flatlander in the park.

Yeah that's what I thought too. He has a strange style too - he seems to revert half way down the ramp instead of landing, riding out fakie THEN reverting. Guy's obviously got skills though!

Wow, he's been riding for ever.

Amazing flow, I wonder how many slams were edited out. Rob ridge is the type of rider I was on about back when the DMac 2009 vid came out and the arguments began.

BMX is so far ahead of trials in this style o riding (obviously)

Not comparing them either,just sayin like.

Matt

• 1 month later...