Pinigin 24 Proto

Dan S

As I probably mentioned before, Pinigin is a Local trials-welder (Trials Rider before), who is known among Russian Riders.

This is his first 24 frame, and he tried to make it strong and light, adding some design to it.

Another Important note is that frames made by him are mindblowing strong.

You will probably blame this headset design, but none of 40 frames with this headset were broken.

weight - 1800

WHY SEAT?!?!?!?! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

PLEASE, TELL TO SOME MANUFACTURER, THAN DO 24 FRAMES WITH A 24 GEO, 24 FORK AND WHITOUT SEAT, A PROPER TRIALS 24 FRAME, NOT A 26 WITH SMALLER WHEELS OR TRY OF 24 TRIALS BIKE...

THIS PINGIN IS THE BEST 24, BECAUSE IT HAVE SHORT CHAINSTAYS, BUT I SEE IT A LITLLE SHORT OF WB, AND IT HAVE SEAT....

PD: pingin is awesome, his 26" frames are excelent :)

Oh, I'l try to reply to all of you.

Would be ace for a mod

There are plenty of mods with a few innovations, done by him. wanna see?

Any videos of Pinigin riding that frame?

And I'm curious to know how the brake mounts actually look like.

I doubt the fact that Pinigin wil ride it because he is around 54 years old. Though he rode the frame he made once.

I will upload some pics of that mounts soon.

I can send this frame to you, wherever you are. Pm me.
never seen a tensioner like that befor

That is a more simple version of an unbreakable tensioner i was trying to sell in here.

You can make your own frame with your own geo and own design, though you have to convince him that your design will work.

Another pic of a yello one.

Blue mod is a first mod after a long time when nobody asked for mods. Here you can see the X seatpost. It was first made here

post-18167-1248875266_thumb.jpg

post-18167-1248875337_thumb.jpg

post-18167-1248875665_thumb.jpg

post-18167-1248876043_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dan S

Very short white mod - first of the kind with that headset.

Rather old black stock frame. chainstay was snapped near the dropout.welded and used for a 1.5 year after that. still alive.

Wack silver stock.

Close up of mag mounts as promised

post-18167-1248876393_thumb.jpg

post-18167-1248876504_thumb.jpg

post-18167-1248878700_thumb.jpg

post-18167-1248879191_thumb.jpg

post-18167-1248879214_thumb.jpg

post-18167-1248879245_thumb.jpg

post-18167-1248879259_thumb.jpg

post-18167-1248879269_thumb.jpg

post-18167-1248879307_thumb.jpg

post-18167-1248879414_thumb.jpg

post-18167-1248879427_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dan S

Any snaped yet ?

No mods snapped.

Are these custom frames? or is there a website with geo or anything?

those are custom made fames. He don't have a website. He is too busy. Probably If I see any interest in that - i can talk to him and make a site.

yeah them mods look real nice, and if there customizable geo sounds ace, any way of contacting him or anything?

He is not very good at English so better contact me.

you can make any geo, we can discuss any design ideas.

Probably, if it is allowed, i can start a topic about theese frames and froks, just like deng and his caelifera.

there we could discuss geos, designs, ideas.

you cold make orders ore something(though this might be against rules)

i'm sure the need for custom frames is quite high (especially for 24" ones). if the frames are cheap, it would be a good alternative to mielec (if he is more serious in his business then the mielec guys and if he can find a cheapish courier). so yeah, start the thread if he is also interested in exporting..

the frames are 230 - 290 pounds. Postage is around 80 pounds. Not sure about postage. will sort taht out soon.

have to add, that these frames, just as caelifera, designed by riders for riders

Edited by Dan S

Back end looks incredibly short. seat tube is rather short too making the seat look silly and out of place

Very nice frames. I love the look of the Yellow mod. Nice to see that he puts V brakes on the frames too. 612 usd shipped for a custom Alum frame…not bad.

Very nice frames. I love the look of the Yellow mod. Nice to see that he puts V brakes on the frames too. 612 usd shipped for a custom Alum frame…not bad.

Probably even less than that

its a nice idea. The frame looks very TGS in design and looks. Not sure if its going the right way for street though, most riders want a more stripped down look with less cluter as its less to mangle in urban enviroments, where bikes take a lot of punnishment. I personally dont like it as a street bike it doesnt look quite right. But kudos to the guy for being bold and taking a leap. nice ideas on it like the brake mount ideal in comp situations and stops a rider knockin cylinders out of line or snapping cross overs.