T-f Video Comp !

joshlyd1

Ooh i'm glad my idea actually happened :)lol.

And to answer your question greetings, no, it wouldn't matter,

and I think entrants should be allowed to use correction hops in their video's

[unless they are a monster of a rider that doesn't need to ;)]

I had a few comp ideas including these. Make of them what you will;

1. Momentum - The bike has to keep moving forwards (or backwards) for the whole film. That means not pausing before the next obstacle or hopping on the spot.

2. Creative Low - Low obstacles only, get creative on them.

3. Top 3 - Clips only riding your 3 favourite local spots.

rear wheel only sucks ass - you are just going to get "sidehops" to rear maybe a wheelie tap and static gaps.

everything on/to two would have been much more fun.

I think my fave theme would have to be

1 line wonder - 1 take - one line (or string of lines). can be as long or short as you like. HAS to be all filmed in one take (you could do two different takes to get different angles but they have to be shown continuously for proof)

LOL at the swear filter...

Creative Low has been done - we had the Curb comp for years on end and it got kinda boring...

Everyone just either gapped to it or went round in circles.

A curb comp is very specific...the point of saying just 'low' is to go out and find something to be creative with...rails in skate parks, grass banks, ledges, road name signs, little wooden posts, low gaps etc etc.

1 line wonder - 1 take - one line (or string of lines). can be as long or short as you like. HAS to be all filmed in one take (you could do two different takes to get different angles but they have to be shown continuously for proof)

totally agree, I don't want to see a load of sidehops and tape measures on walls...the one take would be great - anything that inspires smoother flowing riding is good for me

rear wheel only sucks ass - you are just going to get "sidehops" to rear maybe a wheelie tap and static gaps.

True.

Theme should be 'Manifesto'.

So no unessercery correction hops, and stick to two wheels as much as possible ;)

There's a few ideas floating around that I'd be up for, manifesto is one of them.. So I'm going to follow the pack on this one.

Another vote for Manifesto here.

Edit: I'm not making a 5min long one though! Let's put a 2minute cap on it?

Edited by nichols_sam