Finally ...

Maladie

They actually rereleased Moto Racer 3 for PC under the 'Gold Edition' title which would be best as the original doesn't work with XP SP2+.

Ediit: Just been on Amazon and you can get Gold Edition for £1.95 delivered and Moto Racer World Tour for PSOne for £2.04 delivered (Y).

Thankyou Monkey.

I think it's time for some shopping :D

Ok, so I tried reinstalling MR3 on my PC but because I've got the wrong service pack it wouldnt work so I bought Gold Edition on Amazon... I also found a CD with all the mods I had from when I played it back in 2002 or so!

Sherco:

sherco.png

Dougie Lampkin on the Radson Montesa circa 2002:

dougie.png

:) Also got complete packs for supermoto bikes, different tracks, jet bikes and all sorts... Ah good times :P

Poo. I have Motor Racer 3, works on my Vista machine.

It's not that bad. There are enough different types of races and machines to make it entertaining for a while, particularly considering it must be coming up to 10 years old! The trials section itself is amusing enough. There are a total of 12 sections but once you've got the hang of the controls and know the sections it's not exactly challenging... Quite amusing when you get the bear riding a minimoto round Laguna Seca though... or the flying super pig character...

It's probably worth getting the cheat to allow you access to everything from the start as earning the credits to buy extra tracks and bikes takes time.

It's not that bad. There are enough different types of races and machines to make it entertaining for a while, particularly considering it must be coming up to 10 years old! The trials section itself is amusing enough. There are a total of 12 sections but once you've got the hang of the controls and know the sections it's not exactly challenging... Quite amusing when you get the bear riding a minimoto round Laguna Seca though... or the flying super pig character...

It's probably worth getting the cheat to allow you access to everything from the start as earning the credits to buy extra tracks and bikes takes time.

Seriously, this game is sounding better and better everytime someone posts something about it!

Remember to bring it for me at the weekend Sku ;), And i'll bring £3 for your tuna mayo or whatever you want :)

They actually rereleased Moto Racer 3 for PC under the 'Gold Edition' title which would be best as the original doesn't work with XP SP2+.

Ediit: Just been on Amazon and you can get Gold Edition for £1.95 delivered and Moto Racer World Tour for PSOne for £2.04 delivered (Y).

This may sound like a stupid question but would this work on Vista?