So This Is What I'm Riding These Days.

JT!

That my friend, is lush! (Y)

Write up a quick spec of it?

:)

I don't know what half of it is off the top of my head...

Erm, hope mono trials front and back, eno freewheel, azonic x pedals, zoo bars, KHE chain.... That's the important stuff.

Monty rear hub which i hate with a passion, wrong size for the frame.

Your brakes are the wrong way round.

:giggle:

There's a guy here who rides with them this way round as he came from motorbikes. There's no way i'm swicthing... ever.

Dont like the forks...at risk of snapping them lol looks awsome anyway

I'm not a very harsh rider, i don't like them either really, prefer the echo / gu etc but they do the job. :)

There's a guy here who rides with them this way round as he came from motorbikes. There's no way i'm switching... ever.

I've always wondered how that works... motorbikes are the same everywhere so switching between the two must be really awkward!

Anyway, bike looks good. How do you find those pedals? They look grippy but possible a bit uncomfortable?

For in the states yeah, but it is Uk style look close. Bike looks good just need some real bars and stem.

I thought that with any bike the larger rotor was supposed to be at the front?? wether it be a motorbike or not,i'v had ktm crossers,an R6 and a Gsxr 600 and my gf has a gixxer thousand and the front rotors on all of them have been bigger :S

Or am i fruitloop? lol :P

Forgive me if i'm wrong, but I don't see it, am I missing something obvious?

The joke is i came from the UK to the USA with that bike, and people here ride with the right hand doing the back brake, but my setup remains as is.

I've always wondered how that works... motorbikes are the same everywhere so switching between the two must be really awkward!

Anyway, bike looks good. How do you find those pedals? They look grippy but possible a bit uncomfortable?

I don't know, i know Peter who rides here (not you J trials) says he rides motorbikes or something like that so I guess he kept it that way to keep everything the same, every one else will just have to get used to switching i guess. The pedals are amazing, had to replace the pins pretty quickly as the allen key head ground off most of them, the only way i could get them out was to use molegrips and one or two had to be drilled out. New pins are nice and long and they are super grippy, light (but not made of magnesium) and they shed mud really well.

I think he means the massive crack in the pavement.

Oh, i thought he meant someone was going to walk all over it...

Why would it crack? It's a deng frame and i mainly ride natural.

How do you find those pedals? They look grippy but possible a bit uncomfortable?

They were the best pedals I ever ran for trials, and they were alright on my fixie too :P But yeah, they're fine. Feel like ordinary pedals, but are hella light and super grippy. Ali C used to run them for ages too. Only problem I found was that they came loose once in a while, but you could take the end cap off and tighten them up easily enough anyway. I'd definitely recommend them.