If You Could Be Any Animal What Would It Be?

pizzapie..

A cat.

Good food, incredibly powerful and flexible, and they sleep a lot.

800px-Canned_Cat_Food1.jpg

Pedobear.

What difference does it make if you're a bear or not? If you want kids, do kids. 'Aint no fur in this world gonna save your ass

A kite.

Now you got me thinking about the kite game!

What difference does it make if you're a bear or not? If you want kids, do kids. 'Aint no fur in this world gonna save your ass

I just want to be pedobear for the fame, he's more famous than most celebs! Don't really fancy the pedo side of things, but from the pics I've seen he's quite small, so at least he's proportioned correctly for the task...

Chickens don't shit eggs. :lol:

If they did, they'd come out coated in poo, which they don't, they're almost always clean. We kept hens for about 10 years, keep meaning to get more, they made the best tasting eggs ever..

An indestructible furry cold blooded animal which can dive, swim, fly and run. It's pretty obvious so I'm not going to name it.

f**k being cold-blooded! At least warm-blooded creatures can get on and do shit without having to f**k about regulating their body temperature too much.

I'd probably be a squirrel or something like that. f**king around in trees 'n' shit.

Chickens don't shit eggs. :lol:

If they did, they'd come out coated in poo, which they don't, they're almost always clean. We kept hens for about 10 years, keep meaning to get more, they made the best tasting eggs ever..

We have had thousands of chickens, and i collected the eggs everyday for 12 years. Every other egg had shit on it :( Its probably cos they dont wipe before they sit on them to keep warm... but yes eggs dont come out of the chickens poo hole, somebody needs some edumacation