What Rear Disk Should I Get?

mista-neos

Hi all I got a czar duel disk last Monday and the guy who owned it before me put a new bb7 on it and said it will take a few days to bed in, Its now been a week and its still not bedded in all the other bb7 brakes I used have been amazing. Now I’m giving up on rear bb7 as soon as I get a new rear brake I will put the bb7 on the front. I’m after a rear hydraulic brake but I don’t have alot of money to spend so I want to get something second hand. What brakes would you guys recommend when I had my Monty I was running a bb5 on the back and it held real well, I’m wanting hydraulic though because I have more trust in one.

Thanks Blake.

It’s a 160 rotor, the newest model of bb7 and its set up how it’s supposed to be because my lbs did it for me.

I ran a 185 bb7 (old model) on the back of the triton for a while, the silence was awesome, the bite was average and the hold was nonexistant - thats on stock obviously but so many people rave about the bb7 on the front, it was a huge dissapointment on the back.

I ran a 185 bb7 (old model) on the back of the triton for a while, the silence was awesome, the bite was average and the hold was nonexistant - thats on stock obviously but so many people rave about the bb7 on the front, it was a huge dissapointment on the back.

Exactly I was expecting some next level hold and I don’t like the silence because I don’t no weather the brake is working I’m to used to magura rim brakes.