Helmet/no Helmet! :o

kyeo00

I've work in the professional bike industry now for 4 years. None of our riders are allowed to ride without helmets in any discipline. It sets a bad example to younger people and its damn dangerous. I used to be a ride of no helmet, and on day i crashed, put the brake lever through my eyelid and my helmet saved the rest of my face. Everyone i ride with wears a helmet, its just stupid not too. Asking for trouble if you ask me, any helmet is better than nothing.

toby

Hey guys, i've proberbly watched about 1000 trials videos at least in my time now :D

And i keep coming across more and more people who aren't wearing helmets when they trials.

This is acceptable at a low standard like me, but i see, the best of the best doing it.. :o

It's barbaric!

I was just wondering your thoughts and if you ride with/without a helmet and how good you are :))

Thanks guys :)

Mat.

GL TRIALSING :D

Its never acceptable, especially as a begginer when your far more likely to fall, yes as you advance you may fall further but theres less chance of you falling.

A small fall onto your head could still kill you.

I never used to but i've matured a bit now and do, although not usually when riding distance....

Hypocricy.