Helmet/no Helmet! :o

kyeo00

Hahah! Good lad!

That's some nasty gashes..

Worst i've ever done was on my mountain bike..

Going at about 10mph+ and fell straight off the back..

Hit my leg on the pedals (metal) and got like a 30cm averagely deep cut straight though my shin. :/

Was pretty bad..

Mostly because i was like.. 10miles from home :D

Had to limp back :/

:D

GL WITH TRIALS MAN!

keep in touch! ;)

:)

Haha, certainly was a painful 2 months.

But also a pretty relaxing time as I was off school doing f**k all for the whole of it :lol:

And ooh, that sounds pretty painful :mellow:

Pedal to the shin = very excruciating pain.

And cheers mate :) I've already learnt quite a bit as I've ridden bmx since I was 6 .

James

Haha, certainly was a painful 2 months.

But also a pretty relaxing time as I was off school doing f**k all for the whole of it :lol:

And ooh, that sounds pretty painful :mellow:

Pedal to the shin = very excruciating pain.

And cheers mate :) I've already learnt quite a bit as I've ridden bmx since I was 6 .

James

Oo sweet dude :D

Where abouts you trials?

Ever come to Hull?

Mat.

:D

Oooohh no no no, way too far to travel.

I just ride around my hometown (Horndean),

and ride Pompey and Southsea whenever I can.

Aa' cool man :D

Well GOOD LUCK! anyway :)

Mat.

P.S.

Got any vids?

Post links ;)

I think there is a well summed up argument for wearing a helmet, I have knocked myself out a few times wearing a helmet, what would I have happened had I not worn a helmet?

I have a different helmet for each dicipline I ride, over the top maybe but it's important to be safe, especially having seen the effects of a crash my friend had, he was an xc rider, got knocked off his bike landed on his face. I went to go see him in hospital and I did not recognise him, his face was gone, his parents had to take a picture so that the doctors could reconstruct his face! The only thing that saved him was a helmet!

Trials is a calculated risk, minimise the risk further with a helmet!

Sorry if this insults anyone buit it's USUALLY chavs or people who are really laid back with there riding, but there we go. I know a group of really good riders who ride with out helmets, but to be fair they don't push themselves to much.

Personally I prefer not to wear a helmet as it is more comfortable but I do ride with one on to save my life (Y)

Sorry if this insults anyone buit it's USUALLY chavs or people who are really laid back with there riding, but there we go. I know a group of really good riders who ride with out helmets, but to be fair they don't push themselves to much.

Personally I prefer not to wear a helmet as it is more comfortable but I do ride with one on to save my life (Y)

Sounds good!

You got any vids off them? :P

Yeah i'm trying to get my hands on a cheap helmet now :)

Lol.

Mat.

Aa' cool man :D

Well GOOD LUCK! anyway :)

Mat.

P.S.

Got any vids?

Post links ;)

Cheers mate :)

And nah sorry, don't have any vids.

Not nearly good enough to get any good footage at all :P

for me is the most important to have light helmet with good ventilation,right now i have met kaos and i´m really happy with it,i don´t even know i have helmet...

I would also like to have a well ventilated helmet, but since I fell off I decided I would get the strongest helmet I could.

So got a big Sixsixone bmx lid, makes my head sweat like a pig but it's made out of f**king rock! (Y)

I would also like to have a well ventilated helmet, but since I fell off I decided I would get the strongest helmet I could.

So got a big Sixsixone bmx lid, makes my head sweat like a pig but it's made out of f**king rock! (Y)

They're all made to the same safety standards so you should be fine with whichever helmet you get. It'll be no different to any other skate lid with the high density polystyrene (Or whatever it's called) inner and the hard shell outer, pretty much. Just some are made better than others...