Ryan Crisp's Number

onzatrip

No doubt he's not, but when you're selling stuff there's not just a clear-cut divide between 'sound' and being a 'scammer'. There's no need to ignore messages from people about selling stuff, so no matter how 'sound' he is, he's still being a dick in that sense. Just because he's not actually ripped him off doesn't mean he's good to deal with?

No doubt he's not, but when you're selling stuff there's not just a clear-cut divide between 'sound' and being a 'scammer'. There's no need to ignore messages from people about selling stuff, so no matter how 'sound' he is, he's still being a dick in that sense. Just because he's not actually ripped him off doesn't mean he's good to deal with?

If he isn't about,n he can't respond to messages. I've bever ghad any problems with him, but I live locally, so if there are any problems I can have a word.

If he isn't about,n he can't respond to messages. I've bever ghad any problems with him, but I live locally, so if there are any problems I can have a word.

The guy had paid for them over 2 weeks ago - pretty sure he wasn't solidly busy for 2 weeks? Especially if, as this guy's saying, he was online earlier on?

Has anyone got it ive brought something off him and now hes ignoring all my messages i need to know whats going on?

thanks

tris

I know that Im no help.

But this seems to be happening a lot on here nowadays?

Making sure that you have house address, phone number, email etc would probly make it safer!