Natural Or Fake?

bigamac

Which one is better?  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Natural or implants?

• Natural.
    • Implants.

I would like to apologise for my rick rolling earlier, I'm very very sorry and promise never to do it again. :(

20% warn now, f**ks sake, I've been clean since the warns were wiped clean, so like 2007ish? Gay. :

Check it.

Tiger%20Hug.jpg

I actually meant the BMX forum bit.

If you're having this much trouble working out Dave meant...

Yep I'm a utter f**king retard.

I didn't know the thecomeupboard.com was a bmx forum, there just so happen to be a bmx forum part of this bike forum network so I thought you were talking about that one. thecomeupboard.com doesn't sound very bmx so I thought it was a complete random site of other stuff.

Yep I'm a utter f**king retard.

I didn't know the thecomeupboard.com was a bmx forum, there just so happen to be a bmx forum part of this bike forum network so I thought you were talking about that one. thecomeupboard.com doesn't sound very bmx so I thought it was a complete random site of other stuff.

I just did a very scientific test and found that it took 0.34 seconds to copy the web address, paste it into my address bar and press enter. Lo and behold, I was able to see within another 0.6 seconds that it was a BMX forum. From there it was an instantaneous action for me to link that information with the information in Daves post and know I was in the right place.

On the other hand, it has taken since July 14th at 22:58 (at the time of writing this is 37 hours, 30 minutes and 33 seconds) to prove beyond reasonable doubt that you're a lazy fuck who can't be arsed to do the above and see some of the hands down greatest pics of scene women ever.

Edited by JDâ„¢

I just did a very scientific test and found that it took 0.34 seconds to copy the web address, paste it into my address bar and press enter. Lo and behold, I was able to see within another 0.6 seconds that it was a BMX forum. From there it was an instantaneous action for me to link that information with the information in Daves post and know I was in the right place.

On the other hand, it has taken since July 14th at 22:58 (at the time of writing this is 37 hours, 30 minutes and 33 seconds) to prove beyond reasonable doubt that you're a lazy fuck who can't be arsed to do the above and see some of the hands down greatest pics of scene women ever.

Geez! Who grabbed your balls this morning? Ease off I just misunderstood what Dave said okay?

Who grabbed your balls this morning?

No-one, that's the problem. I like a good ball grabbing to start the day :(

Nothing personal, just one of those things that is annoying I guess. There's more that could be said but I shall leave it (Y)

im gunna finish by the end of the day. on like 30 now

why isnt this thread on our forum? f**kin nazi mods

shit man page 70, this is taking bare time

I did all at work one day, when it was on like 198, went home had a monster wank, now im an avid TCUB'er

Definitely naturals. The fake ones generally don't look right and they also tell me that the girl either has a serious confidence issue, needs them to make more money or is an attention freak. All negatives in my book. There may be occasional medical issues where I could understand it, but not my thing. Go boobies!

im gunna finish by the end of the day. on like 30 now

why isnt this thread on our forum? f**kin nazi mods

Seem to remember most girl related threads end up in people posting pictures of their underage girlfriends? Not ideal...

Seem to remember most girl related threads end up in people posting pictures of their underage girlfriends? Not ideal...

Thats all that thread on the come up was, Heavily tattooed underage slags with ridiculously stupid dyed hair and mega excessive piercings.

Is an American board after all though.

oh no, i know exactly where to go, but i feel the forum is missing something, like some serious gash on the go. have you noticed the forum is getting shitter by the day with out the missus thread? and even if it came back for a brief time im sure there would be lots of bangin pics.

and i like the missus thread cos it shows how well different people pull

oh no, i know exactly where to go, but i feel the forum is missing something, like some serious gash on the go. have you noticed the forum is getting shitter by the day with out the missus thread? and even if it came back for a brief time im sure there would be lots of bangin pics.

The Missus threads been back for months...

link

Edited by Adam-Griffin

I'm fairly confident that an increase in tits in one thread would not over-ride the f**king stupidity of about 90% of the 10,000+ registered members here :P