Ufc 100

ManxTrialSpaz

Stayed up til 7am. I hate Lesnar, i loved the Henderson/bisping ending, GSP needs a few more pounds. Off to bed now after a few hours sleep!

I hate Lesnar too. I didn't think I wanted Bisping to get knocked out but when it happened I was pretty happy about it lol.

I can't wait for a decent striker to fight lesnar He'll get his arse kicked.

Edit: Just watched the post fight interviews and it looks like Brock got told off for being a bit of a bellend ha ha. I don't think Bud Light will be too happy with him.

The quote of the night has to go to Greg Jackon for saying "I don't care I don't care George hey look at me this is where champions are made you under stand me? Nothing matters now, Hit him with your groin." ha ha ha it cracked me up.

Edited by Al_Fel

Well, after that long night, I think the Bisping/Henderson fight was the most entertaining fight of the evening.

Although Bisping is a brit and I wanted him to win I absolutely loved the knockout. And quite satisfying since he is a bit of a cock as well. Enjoyed Henderson's last elbow even though he knew Bisping was out.

And yeah, Lesnar is an absolute asshole.

Wished we could have seen more of Mir's game though, he just got overwhelmed on the ground.

And here's a matchup to think about: Lesnar vs Fedor Emelianenko. We all know Fedor is more than capable standing and is an absolute beast on the ground but I think that Lesnar's size and mass would be too much for Fedor to effectively counter and work with. As much as I don't like the idea of it, I think Lesnar would end up smothering Fedor and employing his wanky hammerfists. Anyone else have an opinion on it?

Dana White was saying he wants Fedor and he will fight in the UFC its just a matter of making the right deal.

I thought Mir had the edge in the stand up and that knee he caught him with was a cracker.

White's been trying for a long time and I don't think he'll get it. Fedor likes the flexibility to fight in his home country/area.

And yeah, that was a mighty fine knee, was cheering for that one cus he had Lesnar rocked a bit.

What the f**k was Bisping playing at, fair enough Hendo has some serious power.. but he was so jittery he looked like he was having a seizure, and after being told to stop circling to his left, towards Hendo's right he continued to do it. I like him but he deserved to get ktfo and that last elbow by Hendo was amazing proper brutal. :lol:

GSP vs thiago went as expected really, surprised Thiago didn't look more dangerous standing up though to be honest. But as Rogan pointed out a good 10 times during that fight it's hard to do anything when your going to get taken down near enough no matter what you do. Thiago's ability to get off his back impressed me though.

f**k Lesnar, can't stand him. Fedor by armbar if they ever fight.

That last punch by henderson was brutal

I've just been watching that knock out again. If you watch the slow mo backwards it looks really funny. He dived into the punch man it was awsome lol. I think it was bit uncalled for though because he was out cold but if he kept his mouth shut and didn't chat so much shit then Dan wouldn't have done it.

I've just been watching that knock out again. If you watch the slow mo backwards it looks really funny. He dived into the punch man it was awsome lol. I think it was bit uncalled for though because he was out cold but if he kept his mouth shut and didn't chat so much shit then Dan wouldn't have done it.

The elbow on the floor? Yeah, Rogan asked Henderson about it after the fight and his reply was something along the lines of "Yeah, usually when I know the guy's out cold, like Bisping was, I'll just leave it. But that was just a point to prove to the little bitch"

Finally managed to watch it just now.

Thought the Akiyama Vs Belcher fight was pretty interesting. Decision slightly surprised me though.

Henderson Vs Bisping

was disappointing, Bispings normally better than that and why the f**k did he keep circling ? He was just looking to get knocked out the whole fight. Henderson's knockout was f**king awesome though and that Punch

after he was out was funny as f**k.

Gsp Vs Thiago Alves

was also pretty entertaining, Love watching Gsp fight. His take-downs were good although there was no need for the commentators to mention it 10000 times. Alves was doing pretty well at getting back up though afterwards.

Lesnar Vs Mir

was no surprise to me atall, think he got lucky in there 1st fight. He didn't stand a chance even at the begining Lesnar was dominating him. His condict after was f**king awful though, swearing at the fans, Mocking Mir afterwards etc, you'd Expect that in the Wwe... The comment about Riding his wife made me laugh though

:P

Guys a weirdo. Also a f**king hard b*****d aswell though.

Youtube Video -> Original Video

something tells me he might just have some money coming in from bud now??

Something tells me Bud got pissed off with the UFC and Dana White gave him a bollocking for being an arse hole and ruining the good reputation Dana has been trying to build for the sport.