My Inspired

Herr.Wolfkatze

Finally got a bike to upload pics of!

Today the weather was shit and rainy so me and a mate decided to go exploring really weird and out of the way dirt trails and back roads around our local wooded area's. Found some great spots and got absolutely filthy. :D

Was great fun!

post-22914-1247341029_thumb.jpg

post-22914-1247341554_thumb.jpg

post-22914-1247341620_thumb.jpg

Edited by Herr.Wolfkatze

paypal problems, should be sorted soon hopefully, I hope the bike is still all good and fun for you? :)

Same thing happened to me Ali and I got no reply from him, no respect for the situation I was in with whether it was a "yes" or "no" for buying my bike. "Paypal issues" were the concern then with money and he should know exactly how paypal works with all we had to go through trying to make the process work.

Personally, i'd be concerned. Seems like a good kid, but screwed me over and wasted a lot of my time.

I was the one whom you've been chatting to on the phone at Tarty's. I had the deposit on the very last inspired frame in the country and gave that up for someone else to build and to give you boys at Tarty's a result with building a bike instead of waiting for me to come back from Europe. My travels have been ended early due to my mrs injuring her back and I now regret giving up the frame due to coming back early, the increase in price and lack of supply atm.

I never knew you had this bike and/or had it for sale?

I wouldve bought it and paid cash.

If it all goes to crap like it did for me with Ricardo, let me know as Im still looking for an Inspired before I head back to Australia. Also chasing a rear Hope Pro 2 trials hub to build a 26" wheel or a will buy a complete, already built, wheel.

How much was your bike worth? Can PM me

Im back in London on Wednesday for a couple of weeks before heading back to Aus for good so would be good to hear back from you if you know of any other boys selling their complete Inspired's.

Thanks mate

Wes