Tour De France 2009

Christophe'

You only need to watch the last 10minutes. Or watch the time trials. The rest can be pretty boring.

"And we have a break away"

"And the group has caught him up"

Basically all it is.

Come on team Felt/Garmin.

depends what your mindset is

I would like to see the world one day , and get great ideas for this from watching the stages and the countryside.

x

Its not just cycling....

I would like to see the world one day , and get great ideas for this from watching the stages and the countryside.

I didn't realise the World was France. ;)

Its not just cycling....

It really is. I never bother watching it unless I catch a snippit on the news where there's a big pileup or whatever. Does nothing for me although I think as athletes what they do is really quite amazing. Well, the ones who aren't on drugs that is...

It really is. I never bother watching it unless I catch a snippit on the news where there's a big pileup or whatever. Does nothing for me although I think as athletes what they do is really quite amazing. Well, the ones who aren't on drugs that is...

oh poo!

spose I should have put this in the road thread.

I don't think there's that many drugs in it now. They've cracked down heavily after recent exposure. Cavendish had something like 58 drug tests last year, although he was doing the Olympics which I suppose but his test count up.

I follow it each year and should be there now if the Home Office hadn't fukd up my visa. I have massive respect for Lance and watched him race in 2005. Sad to see Cadel so far down after the TTT. I had the pleasure of racing against him back in his MTB days so would like to see him win it one year.

I follow the live updates online while I'm at work & then just watch the highlights on telly in the evening.

Having grown up with Cav I'd naturally like to see him take the green jersey this year.

Other than that I have no real favourites.

Good work from the Manxman again last night!

Was interesting to see that even when Hushovd sat on Cav's wheel into the finish he had no way of coming round him.

Still early days for the green Jersey though & very early days for the yellow.