New Limey 3- Full Build Pics Added

Scotty Evil1

Whilst i think it is a lovely frame, with nice welds and what looks like a good paint finish i have to agree with many here and say i think the silver rear end makes it look cheap... Your gold frame was much nicer and Ben's black frame and Jack's white frame looked very good.

Ditch the split colours, or at least use colours and not a cheap looking bare rear triangle and it would be spot on.

Looks pretty good for a seatless wonder! Lol. The paint does spoil it some what. I think onza should re-introduce bright colours on frames. Whats the geo of that bad boy? Looks alot slicker and neater than the old limey 2. No silly gusset half way down the frame!

Would still prefer it in a single colour but for £5 of spray paint Bob's your uncle anyway so meh! Still quite surprised at the lack of disc mounts though...

but disk brakes are very yucky on a 26" and the iver the majourity of 26" riders ride magura/vee so why bother?

Still quite surprised at the lack of disc mounts though...

Onza have said a few times now their riders don't want discs, so they're not speccing them with disc mounts. If no-one on the team runs them, they can't really test them, so it'd probably be better to not bother rather than risk having some that break, and then the typical TF brand-bashing that would ensue?

Onza have said a few times now their riders don't want discs, so they're not speccing them with disc mounts. If no-one on the team runs them, they can't really test them, so it'd probably be better to not bother rather than risk having some that break, and then the typical TF brand-bashing that would ensue?

Fair enough. It's just that looking at the beef already in the dropout it looks like it would be fairly easy to extend them slightly to accept a mount and for the extra 50g it would add to include the option to run a disc it may've been worth their while. But having said that I've never run dual disc on a stock so don't know how yucky it is compared to mod.

• 3 weeks later...
God that's nice. Onza should bring out a nice set of forks too. Without the "Onza" going down the arms.

They're called legs Ben. :P

But yeh I agree, the forks would look so much nicer without the Onza logo on them.

Looks nice although them forks dont look very attractive at all:(

They are neon forks/onza stickers

Matt