Simpson - Fanaticus

Simpson

Alright, hey Simps. I got a question for you. How did you like your TI compared to the A3. I got an A3 now and am building up a TI soon. Just wanting to know what to expect. And how was the XTP compared to the Monty and A3?

Thanks

Alright, hey Simps. I got a question for you. How did you like your TI compared to the A3. I got an A3 now and am building up a TI soon. Just wanting to know what to expect. And how was the XTP compared to the Monty and A3?

Thanks

Urm bit random... at the end of the day they were all stupid small mods. The Ti was joy but I didn't want to keep it long because I'm not smooth and they are snap happy, the Ti was probably the best riding mod frame I owned, but bruised my thighs a lot on taps, so it had to go. I liked the xtp to bunnyhop but again it didnt stay long, nice and short but you will almost certainly not get your hands on a good condition XTP 05, becasue they are dead rare.

Urm bit random... at the end of the day they were all stupid small mods. The Ti was joy but I didn't want to keep it long because I'm not smooth and they are snap happy, the Ti was probably the best riding mod frame I owned, but bruised my thighs a lot on taps, so it had to go. I liked the xtp to bunnyhop but again it didnt stay long, nice and short but you will almost certainly not get your hands on a good condition XTP 05, becasue they are dead rare.

Yeah, I know it was a bit random, but I was wondering so I thought I'd ask. Thanks, sounds like the TI will be really fun when I build it up. As far as XTP goes, I would probably look for one for a while, but I might eventually just get one made up to the geo of one. Not right away though, just probably when the TI eventually goes.

Oh, by the way, you should start making longer vids. I really like your vids, but they are too short.

sweet riding , but that gap up at the start looks tiny in that aspect ratio , when its actually huuge

not really huge heard from a lil birdy that people trying it up to front these days, few more days on the leeson and its on