Simpson - Fanaticus

Simpson

Nice vid there, Simps! How do you find the 24" compared to the mod? I was thinking of getting one, but I got on a friend's stock bike and absolutely could not do anything on it. So does it ride more like a mod or a stock? He had a Simtra, so the length might of had something to do with it.

Wow, what gearing is that? :unsure:

Urm 16-13 its a bit gash, got all the tools to put my 12t sprocket on but I'm too busy riding to stop for too long!!!

Nice vid there, Simps! How do you find the 24" compared to the mod? I was thinking of getting one.

In short amazing, sold my mod and my BMX to get this and it does just everything I could want and more! just made riding really fun and exciting again for me!

That was really good mate. And is that the rim killing upgap, in the begining of the video?

Yea lol Just ran stupid high PSI and a DH tube 2nd time round and it protected my sidewalls a lil more!!! lol

2) I hope you realise your filming in 16:9 and outputting in 4:3, hence why it looks all squashed and f**king gash.

>_< ok trying to sort that now will be sorted in an hour or so, and big up Joe for the filming, rick and others who know who they are :)

Any chance you could stick it on tt Simps (A) ? Vimeo doesn't seem to play on my PC :(

For you man course... when my dad puts my PC back together I will :P

First bail was funny lol. Riding was amazing, much more 24'y than past videos. Niceee.

:o you feeling alright Ben? lol thanks means a lot from you :P