Because, Long Or Short?

Borat

Long or short?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. For my genre, long or short frame?

• Long? Because simple frame
    • Short? Because simple frame

Hey, I really want to know what will suit me well. I like my sidehops frenchies etc, Im your AVG 14year old hight ( I dont know how high) And weight next to nothing. What is better for me, long or short?

Thanks. :)

x

Edited by Borat

Hey, I really want to know what will suit me well. I like my sidehops frenchies etc, Im your AVG 14year old hight ( I dont know how high) And weight next to nothing. What is better for me, long or short?

Thanks. :)

x

What's average as I'm 14 and im 6ft 1ish !!

All depends what frame you have at the moment, it's all personal prefence.

You should of seen that answer and new that as you spam all topics :P

Well used to. :)

Ahh ok, Just the short is 995mm and the long is 5mm longer than my t-pro, with 5mm higher bb. :P

x

Ahh ok, Just the short is 995mm and the long is 5mm longer than my t-pro, with 5mm higher bb. :P

x

See if a local to you has similar geo to either of the because frames?

Try them out etc etc.

See i always thought a long mod frame was perfect and hated short frames.

started riding maher's the otehr day and loved it, i want a lynx now :)

I'd say You're about my Height Jack, maybe a little bit taller. I enjoy Long frames personally, My Ciguena is around the same Wb as the short because And i find it far too cramped. When i moved from my T-pro to My Ko i think my riding improved alot more than it did when i Went from my ko (1045) to my team (1015 ?).

Short bikes are fun for a while but get boring pretty Quickly where as long bikes take a bit of getting used to but when you have, they're awesome.

Just my opinion of course.

Edited by Adam-Griffin

Ahh ok thanks andrew. And can I ask, in your amazing video; what frame is the black mumba?

x

They was a copy of the 2004 ZOO! Python, dunno if there's any kicking about, but they were flawed in design, and the chain ate away the seat stay.

They was a copy of the 2004 ZOO! Python, dunno if there's any kicking about, but they were flawed in design, and the chain ate away the seat stay.

Ahh ok, so was the 04 pythong any good?

Seeing andew willis's video, his frenchies are as good as swindlehursts?

x

all depends on how you like your bikes to feel really, like me i like mine to be pretty short and as low as possible.

i only know how i wanted it to feel by riding other peoples bike, changing stems around and stuff..

but to be honest id get the short, your be able to feel more relaxed on it. (Y) x

short bikes are flickier and better for frenchies i'd say, long bikes are more tgs, imo.

im 5 9...and i ride an 1100 koxx, but i dont see the point of long mods, so id say go for the short :)

I have to say this now! because Its silly,

1025 is not long at all unless your a dwarf or mr whitefield. 1025 is flicky good for your so called frenchies and good for gaps taps up to backs hooks swaps etc.

990 or what ever the short is IS A BABYS BIKE!

I have to say this now! because Its silly,

1025 is not long at all unless your a dwarf or mr whitefield. 1025 is flicky good for your so called frenchies and good for gaps taps up to backs hooks swaps etc.

990 or what ever the short is IS A BABYS BIKE!

koxx xtp length IMO is perfect :) ko, pythong and zips are far too long

but, each to their own i guess

way i see it......stocks are big for a reason, in the same way mods are small for a reason.