Koxx Xtp 2 Or A Ko Km1

Hey guys there are two people asking me to buy their bikes and i dont know what ones to buy it's between the koxx xtp 2 or the ko km1 both guys want about £400 spec as follows.

Ko-Km1 black frame.

Echo lite forks.

Blue hope hub on Try-all Blue rim, Tarty built, true and silver spokes.

Czar silver headset.

Avid Bb7 front brake with 180mm disc.

Echi stem.

Adamant bars, risers.

Tarty foam grips.

Echo CNC silver cranks with 18t screw on sprocket, Echo i think.

DMR V8 pedals.

KMC chain.

Back HS33 with Hope braided hosing, Tensile offset mounts and OLD ZOO! pads.

Blue Profile mini on Try-all blue rim with black spokes, tarty build only about 5 months old and has only been used about 5 times and that wasn't trials, just riding around.

Maxxis tyres, good con.

All i know about the koxx is the it is in mint condition and that it has front and back hydrolic disc brakes

As i am a beginner i dont know what bike to go for thats why i am asking all of you and infomation on any of the bikes would help alot. Thanks alot Alex. (Y):turned:

Koxx 100%

I have had both of those bikes and the ko isn't that nice and super heavy the koxx rides amazing and its super light.

That is true, but Koxx's are really not that strong so not very good as you are beginner and will be making beginner errors.

The spec of the KO is really really good for £400, I would say go for that and then maybe get a new frame if you really dislike it.

I myself ride a koxx xtp2, for me I absolutely love it. Although I think your choice should be made on what style of riding you are wanting to do. I myself like riding natural with some street too but the Ko is suited for more tgs moves.

I'd rather have a T-pro over either of them bikes. Really good for beginger's they are.

you sir...are a poon

er id say koxx for sure, for me that is.

As you're a beginner..... im not sure, depends what your going to be riding, and how smooth you are :S

Yeah bikes Sam's now, he didn't get the Koxx in the end got an onza blade off the same person and then brought a Hope back brake for £185 off the guy lol.

NO! i didnt buy it the bike came with a Try all back dick brake £185 and a front hope mono (£171-185 i think) disc and all he wanted for it was £390 £40 over my limit and just when i said that i wanted to buy it he basicaly said that he has sold it to some one ealse :blink: to be honest i wish i baught thin ko :$ :-