Jackson...

Pashley26

I think I'm gonna perma-ban anyone who posts shit jokes.

Good idea - at least make another thread so I don't have crawl through all this to read something worth reading.

I've had about 40 texts message jokes today...all exactly the same jokes, slightly reworded.

I had the MJ game on the Master System. It rocked. Anyone remember that?

I assume people have been keeping up to date on this? Apparently the FBI have raided Jackson's place and found class A drugs in the bathroom, class B's in the living room and Class 5C in the bedroom

Hey, that's years old :P

As are all the others posted.

Worst thing is, every time they're posted here or on Facebook, someone misses the point and changes it slightly until the joke is even less funny / doesn't make any sense at all.

I'm taking offence at that. Out of the million I've posted, at least one has been good. And they were posted within a couple of hours of it happening, thus originality!

Loads of jokes doing the rounds and I don't really think they should be in this thread. I admit I have laughed at a couple of them but it is a bit wrong. Someone HAS died and regardless of recent bad press he was still somebodys son, brother, dad etc. Of all the 'RIP' threads that have been on here (past forum members and other lost friends and fellow bikers) if someone posted a 'joke' about them there would be a riot.

I for one am saddend by the news - there's no disagreement that he was and still is one of the most influential artists in the music industry of all time, backed up by Thriller being the most sold album of all time, consisting of no less than 7 number one singles and with well over 100 million copies sold. Dispite the countless stories, allegations and rumors that have been in the press in recent years this is still a massive loss to the music industry.

Condolences to his all his family and closest friends.

Rest in peace.

Loads of jokes doing the rounds and I don't really think they should be in this thread. I admit I have laughed at a couple of them but it is a bit wrong. Someone HAS died and regardless of recent bad press he was still somebodys son, brother, dad etc. Of all the 'RIP' threads that have been on here (past forum members and other lost friends and fellow bikers) if someone posted a 'joke' about them there would be a riot.

I for one am saddend by the news - there's no disagreement that he was and still is one of the most influential artists in the music industry of all time, backed up by Thriller being the most sold album of all time, consisting of no less than 7 number one singles and with well over 100 million copies sold. Dispite the countless stories, allegations and rumors that have been in the press in recent years this is still a massive loss to the music industry.

Condolences to his all his family and closest friends.

Rest in peace.

Thank you Andy P for restoring some sort of sanity to this thread.

If people want to make jokes about it then thats fine, but please start another thread so that those of us who dont really want to read that shite dont have to. Im sure this thread wasn't started so people could start making jokes about the greatest performer of all time who has sadly died.

I knew there would be jokes galore about this but i did expect people to have the sense and common decency to not put them in what is, essentially, a reflections thread.

You may not have been a fan, but a lot of us are.

RIP MJ

Personally, was never a big fan, and his going was a loss to the music world. However, in my opinion, he was a sick man, both mentally and physically. The facts on record and other allegations involving some of his practices classifies him as a monster in my mind. That said, I hope he finally finds some peace.