Jackson...

Pashley26

A few so far...

Michael Jackson has died from a heart attack at the age of 50. It's the first time he's been f**ked by anything older than 12.

Whats the difference between Micheal Jackson and Sir Alex Ferguson? S.A.F. be playing Giggs in August.

Michael Jackson's not dead, his family just misunderstood when they were told he was in heaven in the children's ward.

Madonna's said she'll adopt Jacko's children, it don't matter if they're black or white.

The U.S. Government have decided that as he's composed of more than 80% plastic, he legally has to be recycled.

http://www.ismichaeljacksonalive.com

Really ? I love that game and was playing it about half 7 when I got back from work...

There was some issues as he was never credited for it:

Youtube Video ->
">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by JT!

Seeing as he was apparently found dead before (someone apparently found his body?), I won't believe this for the moment. It could well be a publicity thing, but we'll see.

If he has died, then it's a severe loss to the music industry. (N)

If he hasn't, then.. bah.

Anyone who really thought this tour was going to go ahead needs to get a clue.

Seeing as the band had been rehearsing, all stage runners had been hired and notified, it had a half decent chance of going ahead.

However, now - if he is in-fact dead - they'll need this bloke.

05-16-2008.NME_26fator.GEG2DC2K4.1.jpg

Equally, I find it unlikely the hospital he's in in LA would issue a statement saying he'd been pronounced dead if he wasn't.

In unrelated news, I can't believe that this news website actually believe that Jeff Goldblum is dead, and posted about it, despite it being a 4Chan rumour...

Oh my f**k.

Watching BBC News 24 - Uri Geller talking about how he hypnotised Michael Jackson to try and help him stop eating a 'certain food' (Yeah, way to be specific you lying f**k), and while he was 'under trance' he 'did something highly unethical' and 'asked if he had ever touched a child'. He said 'No, not ever'.

R.I.P. Jacko. A true musical legend. Hope hes remembered for the right reasons. :(

its really shit how people are just making jokes and shit already. Saying they're glad hes dead and stuff but when jade goody died she was a "princess diana from the wrong side of the tracks" and all that crap.