Jackson...

Pashley26

Sickipedia is not letting me on, i want some jokes.

Is it not strange, that people are going around now ' RIP MJ' etc. Similliar to Jade Goody?

Whilst alive they're scum, yet when dead heroes?

EDIT: I'd like to point out, that I do indeed seem like a fanny I don't mean to be, just my two cents.

Whereas Jade Goody offered nothing to the world apart from a f**king horrendous tit flash, Michael Jackson did offer the world quite a lot in terms of his contribution to the music world. He went f**king mental, but apart from that, he wasn't really that bad. Jade Goody, on the other hand, was a racist piece of shit.

Is it distasteful to have "Apparently, staying alive isn't as easy as 123 for some people..." as a Facebook status, in response to everyone chrirping up about him?

Nope, that's f**king gold.

EDIT: Last wishes? "Melt me down and make me into dummies. I wanna be in kids mouths for as long as possible."

Edited by JD™

This is really BAD.

It was just a better executed version of what Phil said. Nothing to immense.

EDIT: Then again, whoever made this look like a cardiac arrest was indeed a Smooth Criminal...

I f**king love you for these :)

Now he's dead can we have a proper pedo-trial?

Also, please note, I also agree a great artist. But then I also like some Kanye West too.