Dodgey Places And Scarey Stories.

Dan6061

Oh dear i´m actually really scared now i´m home alone and i just read those hotel stories!

I just ran to the living room and turned all the lights on and the tele to make it feel like i´m not alone and i had to go past the bathroom to get there when i saw my reflection in the mirror as i ran past i shat myself!!! and i actually dived to the floor!!

Might just go to bed.

If you follow the A52 out of Nottingham towards Grantham and go left at the Shell station it's just down there, best go quick as I think the whole site has been sold... Been busted there a couple of times too.

Thats where my great great grandad was stationed at, I'll try get some photos scanned in.

• 11 months later...

. He said he just heard i baby crying/laughing, you know the noise a baby laughing/crying noise.

You know cats make some bloody weird noises when they're fighting? I was walking up the side of my house at about 2am and thought I could hear what was a 5 year old kid moaning in pain in next doors garden. But it didn't make sense 'cos it was 2am... so shitting myself, I got into the house, retrieved a torch, and found my cat sitting there looking fairly relaxed, making these horrible noises at another cat.

Generally sounds a lot worse than this - (1.18 is pretty good)

I live a few hundred yards from the house of a lady who was murdered there. Google. Long story cut short she was found dead at home in early January with stab wounds and a blow to the head. No signs of forced entry etc. Killer made his way along the river path and into the town centre where he attempted to take money from an ATM using her bank card but failed 'cause she gave him a fake pin number. Killer's never been found and I was home alone ill that day. Kinda scary to think he could have chosen my house.

post-17652-018534000 1283169243_thumb.pn

My house is the one at the bottom you can see the path that leads to hers at the top.

This happened 2 or 3 streets up from me a few years ago. Dodgy stuff, but at the end of the day, it was an isolated incident, not just some random crime. I've never felt unsafe in this area at all.

It's probably been mentioned in this thread already, but I was talking to Rich about ROC posts at the weekend. Subbrit is a site with a pretty comprehensive list. And yeah, you were right that Penryn is the kind of place that would have one, take a look.

last week , 3 nights in a row there were 3 stabbings within about a mile radius ... an on the 4th night i had a party an had to walk through all 3 of the stabbing locations :/ the drink etc made me really paranoid i ended up running ...

Edited by *Koxx hydroxx 2 Jack *