How Much Did We Buy Any Cycle Offer You?

ogre

Nothing, I'll try again (re submit) just incase i did some tihng wrong last time.

Did you read my post, lol? As much as I'd love to be able to, I can't value 40 bikes and email the owners simultaneously :P You probably need a better spec anyway, it didn't look remotely comprehensive on my skim read. I'll email you in a second.

I think this is a very GOOD idea.

I found with cars that the first offer was always the best offer.

If I had a car I wanted £1000 for and somebody offered me £700 with no complications I'd sell it straight away, the thing is £700 in the bank is better than £1000 tied up in a bike any day of the week.

If you don't understand that these systems offer you a guaranteed return on your item by offering you below the odds don't even bother to fill out the form.

Obviously my opinion, up to Adam to dish out the dirt though....

Yeah, I can't remember what I offered but I'm sure it was pretty low, I saw that they were valuable but not selling anywhere I looked. I can't afford to spend £500 on a bike and keep it for ages in the hope of getting a high price for it, that'd be financial suicide. I've got about 20 bmxs I need to work out prices for at the moment >_<

My exact thoughts. If you browse ebay too, you'll notice bmxs are actually worth shit at the moment, unless you've some special or highly fashionable. But bmxs actually tend to be in better condition that trials bikes, trials bikes actually get ridden harder surprisingly. Mainly because trials bikes are weak.