Trials-uk

shnoof

You say they suck, but i saw someone who is actully sponsered by them in bristol on the weekend, he says there pretty good, but just make sure you order by phone or leave loads of messages saying exactly what you want when buying.

Biased (Y). Plus, do you want to order from a retailer you have to chase again and again just because you've asked them to provide what they advertise?

It's incredible really, i guess Dan can't go on any major group rides or he'll get punched in the face?

Anyone who 'rides' for them should be ashamed their name is on that site, and anyone who says they should buy from him is a disgrace to trials itself.

It seems the major problem with trials uk is that it's a site that can be much more easily found than tartybikes and other online trials stores. For a start it has trials in the url as apposed to tartybikes. Actually if trials uk ever went down tartybikes should get their hands on the url.

This is what happens when a rich little daddy's boy gets given money to open a store, if all goes tits up which it eventually will he's at no loss and will probably just have to have one expensive car instead of 3.

Can't anything be done? Surely there's more than enough people to make a real complaint and have the store taken down? Is anyone doing anything? I know there's one guy who was asking people to PM him if anyone had had any bother who was that?