Riders In Margate?

musicality

Hi mate i live in thanet but not in margate i live in ramsgate there is loads of us so give me your msn and we can meet up some time and what bike you riding ???

Joe

musicality_rocks@hotmail.co.uk

I ride an onza T-raptor (got it about a week ago)

cheers m8

Con

I'm looking for riders in thanet? i took up trials about a week ago and am hunting for some one to ride with/learn from? any other newbies out there?

HI so you found your way on to the forum then.

(I'm one of the guys you met on Sunday BTW).

welcome to the forum good luck with your riding.

hey guys, sorry i can't make tonight am free tomorow night if any one wants to ride add me on msn if your up for it, I'm thinking 5:30 6 ish at ramsgate station leave some posts or add me on msn if you fancy ridin

musicality_rocks@hotmail.co.uk

cheers every 1 the more people the merrier so reply if ur up 4 it

Con! :D j

Hey im from canterbury/ashford, willling to come to thanet for a meet :)

Willrisely!! i live in Ashford mate, will have to meet up sometime. theres a few of us about bout 5 :)

what do you ride mate?

Cheers billy

Yeah a meet up would be good, unless your better than me? Just made a buddy get into it as well so thats 3 of us to head out together i guess.

I have just bought an Onza Rip as it was cheap and seems a reasonable bike for the money. You?

Yeah a meet up would be good, unless your better than me? Just made a buddy get into it as well so thats 3 of us to head out together i guess.

I have just bought an Onza Rip as it was cheap and seems a reasonable bike for the money. You?

Hey dude i doubt im better than you hehe, i had a t-pro but just sold it and looking for a new frame atm. so ill be usin my old t bird atm.

Give me a text sometime on

Can meet up in ash man. Theres about 3 of us that go about also

Cheers