Anyone Here From Canada?

Dan S

Yea there are quite a few Canadians on this forum actually. I think most spend their time over at OTN, but you can find some lurking around here if you look hard enough ;)

In terms of web resources the best I can offer you is hbtrials.com, a great shop in Montreal. Montreal is a fantastic city, you made a great choice.

Parlez-vous français? I'd like to go to French canada, I think it would be funny. Think it would be funny. I'm sure you'll have fun though. I've just got back from Vancouver which is an awesome city but it's not exactly close to Montreal and they are supposed to be quite different.

Montreal is an amazing city :) Went there last year an met a lot of cool people, is generally a fun city to walk around (not to mention some good underground skate etc shops right up my street :P)

Can't help you out other than saying it's got a good graff scene :P Which probably still doesn't help at all. Good luck though.