7 Pictures Of Cocky Riding

Ashley-Wood

he asked me to put a few photo's up so i thought i would :)

and here's a little quote he wanted me to say aswell ha,

"i felt like a quick flame, to start the weekend and i like ben lazenesebhey from hotwanKbycycles"

comments good or bad.

transflamersdropgappic1.jpg

transflamersdropgapsecondanglepic2.jpg

transflamerssidfertlids.jpg

transflamingmofo49.jpg

23maypic2.jpg

cantsidoverrailsforshit.jpg

23maypic1.jpg

He's riding a rock :o

Enjoy.

Edited by Ashley-Wood

no correction, shit pics, cant see the moves cause the pics are shite :)

yeah lol he needs a new lense on his cam, its feked,

but there just, stuff from lazenbys new vid as a mess about, so you can tell its big stuff, and the pic's are a tad shit but the ridings there XD

Edited by D A N N Y

Cocky say's :

Clean that f**king lense.

will you come and clean it for me ross , seen as your due a trip up :P

Cockshottt you beast! Why'd you not even come to brum man!?

I got onto the train like a good little boy, then the ticket woman came up to us and me mate dident have enuf money :( so took these instead,

tink he re broke it the over day, soo lol, and hes having an op on it aprently :)

It not re broken, just a little sore at the moment, and im in a long never ending waiting list due to the nhs having to treat like 5 times more people due to every f**ker from the other 9000 contrys coming into the smallest island they could poss find, and then deciding to break there scaphoid (Y) ,

The doc said i can go on as normal , as every week i go into the hospital for some random wrist strap thing that he thinks will get it better, so yeah dont give me shit about riding with i broken wrist, and thats before yee all start :P , thanks danny, and big thanks ash you hot hot guy LY.

Think i ow lazenby a big thanks too as hes bin me best mate for the last 3 year's and id of been shit if we hadent push each other :P

An tar for the comments so far,

Edited by D A N N Y

Lmao, did u get that 48 around the side? or just mash ur disc :P.

Top quality slr pictures anyway cocky :lol: .

x

he said,

I couldent get it for shit for about 10 times after pissing the 46 I were near crying, then couldent get the 46 allmost topped my self, but went for it with a shed load of damion motivation and got it to like a fag roll my front wheel like twisted half way threw the roll as i dident expect to make it :P, and ive missed a few moves and not yet landed on my rotor, so im pretty confident rear dis is going to stey (: