183 members have voted

1. 1. What is it to be?

• Cut - born in Britain.
    • Not cut - born in Britain.
    • Cut - born outside of Britain.
    • Not Cut - born outside of Britain.
    • I was cut later on in life.
    • I'd prefer not to say.
    • I'm kind of inbetween, or something else.
    • I'm a female.

I had to check I was on the right forum for a second then. Quite an odd topic...

I'm (thankfully) all in tact.

Anyone missing their hood because of a tyre/rear brake incident? One of my friends nearly lost his nuts after rather a large rolling drop went wrong.

I don't see why you're thankfull really, i don't think there is anythin wrong with bein circumcised....... :S

Apart from the loss of all those enjoyable nerve endings and the additional flesh which increases the stimulation of a women's vagina. Also, I can't imagine what masturbation is like without a foreskin? Do you have to use lube or something?

But yeah, not the end of the world but as a preference, I definitely like my foreskin.

Anyone missing their hood because of a tyre/rear brake incident? One of my friends nearly lost his nuts after rather a large rolling drop went wrong.

I witnessed a guy do this while trying to jump a bike over a ha-ha wearing white gym shorts, they turned quite red :lol: People still take the mick out of him like 5 years on.

I don't think i've ever seen a circumsized penis, I can't imagine what they'd look like. I had a gf who confessed to cheating on me with a turkish guy while I was in the marines, she then asked if it was normal for guys to have no foreskin. I wasnt impressed!

Showing my ignorance here but what, exactly, are the religious beliefs behind male genital mutilation? Seems like one seriously f**ked up thing to do in modern society. People get really quite upset about tribes in Africa doing this to girls (and boys?) yet it is still a completely accepted practice amongst Jews.