Getting Smacked ..

Smoby

I was in a similar situation to you a year or so ago, one of my ex's basically said stuff about me to her new big black hench mofo of a boyfriend (I hadn't spoken to her since we broke it, it was her who done it, and she'd been trouble ever since).

He is reputable around here for being a nutcase and having a whole gang apparently (I still didn't want to risk anything).

Basically said; "Next time I see you, your dead" kinda stuff, over the phone and Msn (I had like never spoken to the guy in person, and only seen him a couple of times).

Everytime he rang me or messeaged me I was just calm and spoke normally to him, not being sarcastic or a suck up, just guy to guy kinda thing.

Eventually this bloke got the jist of it, and realised I was better friend than foe (lets face it, for a guy like him, the more friends he has, the more of an entourage he has), I haven't heard from him since, but I'd rather that than getting threats from him all the time.

Don't try and gain a clown boy reputation, if your unpopular and your try and make yourself look funny then people will think you are even more of a dick, I can think of a kid in my school just like it, and the reason why everyone came back and bullied him was that he had a smug attitude about it.

Either; run, fight, or be normal with him. If your neutral about it, he has no reason be pissed off about it, your not sucking up to him and your not pissing him off.

Im still here, as said.. He is excluded and is back on Thursday, I started talking back, not getting rude or stuck up, just telling him straight I ain't taking no sh*t, and now hes just saying he wants to talk to me, I think I've won him over, but to be honest - i have no idea what he has in mind.

My punch is hard, its just getting it in.

You don't need to punch silly boy, god gave you elbows and he gave you feet, don't let him come to you, you go to him, when he swings for you, duck to to left, and stamp on the side of his knee cap as hard as you can and tbf, the fights pritty much over then, if it isn't take an elbow to the top of his head you you should knock him out.

Size, colour, race, strength...doesn't mean f**k all if he doesn't know how to fight. :)

Having that one fight changed the way I was at school, and made me so much happier to be there. <snip> prove that your not a push over and you'll fight for your cause you'll be treated so much better than before.

Punch yourself to happiness!

This whole topic is stupid, by the way.

FB1314Flower-Power-IV-Posters.jpg

don't let him come to you, you go to him

like i said, superman punch:

you'll be lucky to get him down with this unless you know what your doing, so

when he swings for you, duck

grab his waist, get him on the floor and sit on his chest

My punch is hard, its just getting it in.

you'll then have no problem getting your "hard" punch in

simpson you fight like a right retard hahaha. lean back, lean back, lean back, lean back :P

Mate boxing is the most tiring sport in the world, by the 3rd round a small gust of wind can knock me over! This was only a muck about with a mate, I'll try an dig out footage from some of the nastier fights. Although think they all got lost on my mates phone, I'll see though.

You don't need to punch silly boy, god gave you elbows and he gave you feet, don't let him come to you, you go to him, when he swings for you, duck to to left, and stamp on the side of his knee cap as hard as you can and tbf, the fights pritty much over then, if it isn't take an elbow to the top of his head you you should knock him out.

Size, colour, race, strength...doesn't mean f**k all if he doesn't know how to fight. :)

My hadouken is still better.

He gets back at school tomorrow, i think hes just going to try and talk to me, but ill find out any how. Lewis the one i was telling you all about is in science with me and thats when im going to first see liam, so see what happens ah (Y).