Getting Smacked ..

Smoby

No wonder you know so much about cars no one normal has ever heard of!! Doesn't that have something to do with having intense interests and stuff?

Saabs?

:P

Have a read of this - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger_syndrome

It'll probably explain my abstract way of thinking and immense intelligence for what I want to know about but lack of "people skills."

Edited by Pashley26

ohhh.....getting hit in a face with no answer is soo stupid. You are more like a girl after that.

I would kick him in the balls and after that, brake his nose, even if he's higher me by 1 head. No matter how tough the guy is, he has his weak points.

hitting him in a lower part of the leg( SHIN i guess) would have worked so well.

Also seen you talking bout his chav friends.

I had a talk with a chav once. Was riding with him in a train.

He told me that if you knock out the head of the band, others won't even look at you. So the best way again, was to kick him hard!!!!

just superman punch the f**ker, he wont see that coming

Haha we used to have a fight club at school! everyone used to come back from lunch battered, ill try to upload a video from it. Funniest thing ever was fern (a 15ish stone hench lad who always got bullyed a bit) doing a pancake (a flying spread eageled punch) to Liam right in between the eyes. Liam went down like a sack of shit almost out cold, funniest thing ever, totally out of the blue!

hahaha I found a vid this is old school, like 3rd round, both knackered. (me in a vest) lol this is just mates having a laugh hence me sticking up no guard and sticking my chin out wayy too much lol. I miss times like these, i hit tim a bit hard on this one, leaving him with a black eye and a blood blister underneath it.

Youtube Video ->
">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by Simpson

I meant, the first rule of fight club is there is no fight club but I was in such a hurry to type something remotely funny I f**ked it up.

:rolleyes:

#1 - The first rule of Fight Club is, you do not talk about Fight Club.

#2 - The second rule of Fight Club is, you DO NOT talk about Fight Club.

#3 - If someone says stop, goes limp, taps out, the fight is over.

#4 - Two guys to a fight.

#5 - One fight at a time.

#6 - No shirts, no shoes.

#7 - Fights will go on as long as they have to.

#8 - If this is your first night at Fight Club, you have to fight.

Haha we used to have a fight club at school! everyone used to come back from lunch battered, ill try to upload a video from it. Funniest thing ever was fern (a 15ish stone hench lad who always got bullyed a bit) doing a pancake (a flying spread eageled punch) to Liam right in between the eyes. Liam went down like a sack of shit almost out cold, funniest thing ever, totally out of the blue!

hahaha I found a vid this is old school, like 3rd round, both knackered. (me in a vest) lol this is just mates having a laugh hence me sticking up no guard and sticking my chin out wayy too much lol. I miss times like these, i hit tim a bit hard on this one, leaving him with a black eye and a blood blister underneath it.

Haha we used to have a fight club at our school behind the gym as well lol. Was a right laugh untill it all got a bit tooo intense.

The funnest thing is living room boxing :P Make sure it's all mates but just do it an a confined living room with everyone crowding tight round the edges an go at it.

Edited by Max Quinn

shit in a crisp packet........offer him a crisp as a peace offering

hes then got pooey fingers, and before he realises its man chocolate and gets psycho you scream 'UUUUUUUUUUUURGH POO FINGERS!'

would cause a mass panic like when u play tig and you dont know who is 'it'

disclaimer - cannot guarantee it will work

it aint my fault if he doesnt want any 'crisps'

also not my fault if you forget and eat one of your 'crisps'

Edited by arw_86

The funnest thing is living room boxing :P Make sure it's all mates but just do it an a confined living room with everyone crowding tight round the edges an go at it.

Yea during the winter fightclub came inside at the bottom of a stair well... we had to stop that when someone got hit so hard his head cracked into the wall and knocked him out, on his way down he smashed his head open on the fire extinguisher, and thus ending fight club lol

hes then got pooey fingers, and before he realises its man chocolate and gets psycho you scream 'UUUUUUUUUUUURGH POO FINGERS!'

You're 22?

what about if he gets pooey finger, then shoves it in his eye??