Bmxer Converting To Trails

steve0990

hey , after 7 years of bmxing it got boring so now looking to do somthing different can anybody point my in the right direction of a bike for sale and also , seen as i have ryden 20" for years is it best to get a mod ?

running blind here help please :)

cheers all

steve

If your not going to touch a bmx again, i would consider stock also. Bike length is just as important as wheel size in trials. It'll also come down to if your wanting to ride tricks still rather than pure trials. I look at it as Long=Trials, Short=Tricks, then choose wheel size from the advantages each wheel size gives.

hey , after 7 years of bmxing it got boring so now looking to do somthing different can anybody point my in the right direction of a bike for sale and also , seen as i have ryden 20" for years is it best to get a mod ?

running blind here help please :)

cheers all

steve

Hi Ben here i think that you should convert to trials and ride a 26" because you will be used to lifting quite heavy bikes because BMX's weigh a lot more that trials bikes, so i would say a 26" and if you hav money to spare i would get a 26" adamant A1 with magura HS33's or a front and back disk.(but they would have to be string brakes.)

Hey there, I also used to ride BMX and have recently converted to trials.

I chose a mod to start with because of that reason, that I have always ridden 20",

but also because of my height , I am 5 ft 6 and I think I fit on it great.

It's up to you though, our height and weight will effect how you perform on stock or mod.

Edited by Horndean Trials