Who Is Your Favourite Rider ?

Kenny Belaey - watched him on the london ride, down to earth.

Jack Meek - watched him at the london ride, polite (always good in a trials rider) and made the biggest london ride yet !

Ben Lazenby, simply because I ride mod and I think of him as the best mod rider.

Danny Mac comes a close second though just because of his sheer talent for riding trials.

Edited by Horndean Trials

Danny Mac has to be (Y)

I do like Jamie williams though even though he aint as big rider as some people, being almost the same age i think your pritty good mate (Y)

PHTTTTTTTT!!! He wants to be sponcered, yet he cant even keep a working frame for afew minutes.

PHTTTTTTTT!!! He wants to be sponcered, yet he cant even keep a working frame for afew minutes.

says the person who just posted up a destroyed front rim (Y) im suprised he has not been mentioned all ready though. but BEN SAVAGE, goes big but smooth and stylish. and local riders has to be dave kerr.

Well Martyn ashton and Martin hawyes have gotta be there for puttin trials on the map in the uk, Gille & giacomo coustellier, hans rey, jack meek, danny mac, cesar canas, chris akrigg, and my number 1 has to be eddie tongue, so so smooth on the old pashley 26mhz! Shame he dont ride any more

Edited by bender b rodreguez