Thumbs Up For This Forum.

he speaks truth, all cocky over the internet and when it comes to riding hes fine, just an utter cock on here and other places.

thats why you got moved back into nmc..

give some respect, and stop giving it the BIGGERN all the time.. aint got many reason to. :giggle:

xxxxxx

The validation systems a complete joke, you shouldn't have to make up shitty topics/posts to try and impress the mods, validate as you join and if you are being an ass or scamming then get banned.

When new members do make topics some idiots blast them for saying they should search, thre is only so many trials things you can talk about.

It really doesn't stop scammers either, there's always another way of contacting a person who is selling/wanting, writing a topic/couple of posts doesn't mean you seem ok and can be trusted.

its shite !

It isn't a complete joke, but it is flawed. When i got suspended for 5 days or so i created another account so i could post about in NMC (I know that's against the rules but i might as well use my new found time helping new members) and i didn't get validated over a week of posting perfectly good posts.

What surprised me more though was how you get treated as a new member, i posted something which was replied to "Why should anyone take your advice, you've only been here for a few hours" even though the advice i gave turned out to fix the topic starters problem.

But i don't have any better ideas (other than a review system for new members so no one will get missed) so i don't bitch anymore.

You're right about the "use the search" replies, I've never once in my half a decade on this forum said 'use the search' becuase the search on tf isn't all that great.

As for the scammers in NMC, i never personally felt that was a problem, and i think that was used as a scapegoat to stop people from just signing up to use TF to sell on - which is why it was really banned. Which in it's self is a good enough reason. But then again i don't know what goes on behind the scenes, but that's coming from what I've personally observed.

Aha, just because im spiteful and in a really bad mood. I am reporting that.

Well there is nothing unordinary about that you will report people at any chance you get. Just in hope you will get validated. Look Jack STOP posting 100,000 posted per topic, Be useful, Dont be a willy to people. And you might get validated.

Edited by Jack Morton

Well there is nothing unordinary about that you will report people at any chance you get. Just in hope you will get validated. Look Jack STOP posting 100,000 posted per topic, Be useful, Dont be a willy to people. And you might get validated.

I have been on this forum a fair bit longer than you. I know how to get validated, just when I try I get corrected and bitched at. Which starts me off...

EDIT: I can post as many posts as I want, they aren't very useful (a handful of them) but im not scamming or spamming the forum up selling shit now, am I?

Edited by JackC123

I have been on this forum a fair bit longer than you. I know how to get validated, just when I try I get corrected and bitched at. Which starts me off...

EDIT: I can post as many posts as I want, they aren't very useful (a handful of them) but im not scamming or spamming the forum up selling shit now, am I?

No but you end up pissing people off.

Before typing that, you should have at least had the common sense to check the f**king dates.

You: 02/04/2009

Him: 08/02/2009

Jack Chinnery

Trials Master

pip.gifpip.gifpip.gifpip.gifpip.gif

Group: Pre Members

County: Non UK

Bike Ridden: Mod

Pure Gold. JackC123 - I didn't know you were formerly JackChinnery - Having two accounts is against the rules, you know? I can't help thinking this will have a negative effect on your chances of validation. But hey, at least you won the argument about who's been around longer.

Everyone else - STFU too.