Thumbs Up For This Forum.

I (L) Nmc

Phew! I was beginning to feel guilty for sending you back here, but I'll sleep well now.

Whilst I have your attention, Callum, please stop using the report button to snitch on your friends/co-riders.

You're so damn right, Duckwars.

This calls for a revolt, whereby all new members will overthrow the Seniors, the Mods and the Admins, and therefore become superior and omnipotent.

No, wait...

I'm like 80% sure I'm being made fun of here, and so, I retract my first statement.

I validated him. NMC is to stop spammers, to stop people registering multiple accounts and to stop f**ktards that can't be bothered to write legible posts. Jackibrap is none of those things.

I can't say that this guy has irritated me, but of course validation can be easily revoked. And when you get de-validated for annoying people, it's much harder to get re-validated. (Just ask Callum here). So if Jackibrap is sensible he won't cause trouble in the big boys' area :D

And when you get de-validated for annoying people, it's much harder to get re-validated. (Just ask Callum here).

I've just gave up trying now, no point in arguing all the time.

Its good apart from not being able to reply to any threads apart from new members chat ones.

Tomm has just said why Nmc is here, just add good thought out posts in topics with good spelling and you will be out of here in no time (Y)

I validated him. NMC is to stop spammers, to stop people registering multiple accounts and to stop f**ktards that can't be bothered to write legible posts. Jackibrap is none of those things.

I can't say that this guy has irritated me, but of course validation can be easily revoked. And when you get de-validated for annoying people, it's much harder to get re-validated. (Just ask Callum here). So if Jackibrap is sensible he won't cause trouble in the big boys' area :D

What about me? Honestly? Have I any chance of getting out of here?

Its good apart from not being able to reply to any threads apart from new members chat ones.

Hence the whole validation system. :/

The validation systems a complete joke, you shouldn't have to make up shitty topics/posts to try and impress the mods, validate as you join and if you are being an ass or scamming then get banned.

When new members do make topics some idiots blast them for saying they should search, thre is only so many trials things you can talk about.

It really doesn't stop scammers either, there's always another way of contacting a person who is selling/wanting, writing a topic/couple of posts doesn't mean you seem ok and can be trusted.

its shite !

The validation systems a complete joke, you shouldn't have to make up shitty topics/posts to try and impress the mods, validate as you join and if you are being an ass or scamming then get banned.

When new members do make topics some idiots blast them for saying they should search, thre is only so many trials things you can talk about.

It really doesn't stop scammers either, there's always another way of contacting a person who is selling/wanting, writing a topic/couple of posts doesn't mean you seem ok and can be trusted.

its shite !

Aha, just because im spiteful and in a really bad mood. I am reporting that.

its shite !

Ok. Suggestions welcome on how not to turn the whole forum into a place like NMC, without having NMC. PM me.

Aha, just because im spiteful and in a really bad mood. I am reporting that.

In a way all he is doing is stating his opinion.

Ok. Suggestions welcome on how not to turn the whole forum into a place like NMC, without having NMC. PM me.

True.

I vote for the invocation of genocidal revenge amongst moderators. Kill the f*ckers that refuse to follow the rules! 

What's with the really cocky attitude lately?

It's hardly cocky, I am just saying whatever. Im not listening to him and starting arguement 1,385,183.

Edited by JackC123