Thumbs Up For This Forum.

I think it is perfect.

You won't be saying that in 2 months when you're still not validated. ^_^

But joking a side, the admins do keep on top of the forum and there's a good load of mods on here too. (Y)

Thinking of it that way. There should be a jail. Every one who posts a for sale on the new members chat should go to jail for like 24hrs. That would be funny to log in and a message poping up saying gone to jail 24hrs community service. Because they would be doing a favour to the rest of the sensible community on the trials forum people not being there to waist threads.

Thinking of it that way. There should be a jail. Every one who posts a for sale on the new members chat should go to jail for like 24hrs. That would be funny to log in and a message poping up saying gone to jail 24hrs community service. Because they would be doing a favour to the rest of the sensible community on the trials forum people not being there to waist threads.

Sounds like Monopoly reinvented by a drunk. Or Hendrix after a glass of 40% Pimms and Lemonade.

Have I earnt myself a 'Get out of jail free' card for my witty reply?

Edit: And BJH, I'm home this weekend, so it is really me!

Edited by Hannah Shucksmith

Yes yes. Sure thing for you. By the sounds on most things on this forum you are like one of the most respected members of the forum. Therefore if i did not give you a get out of jail free pass, i would be put in my own jail and never let out. Just like michael jacksons new book . Michael Jackson's chamber of kids. hahahah.

Yes yes. Sure thing for you. By the sounds on most things on this forum you are like one of the most respected members of the forum. Therefore if i did not give you a get out of jail free pass, i would be put in my own jail and never let out. Just like michael jacksons new book . Michael Jackson's chamber of kids. hahahah.

Can't you just tell you're a new member.

By the sounds on most things on this forum you are like one of the most respected members of the forum.

Lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

o

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

o

o

o

o

o

o

o

o

o

o

o

o

o

o

o

o

o

o

o

o

o

o

o

o

o

o

ooooooooooooooooooooo

That was so funny i think i pood myself!

Edited by Ben John-Hynes

Sounds like Monopoly reinvented by a drunk. Or Hendrix after a glass of 40% Pimms and Lemonade.

Get your quantities right for a start, and it's not funny when someone over uses it. You can only use it once in a blue moon you n00b. :P

I do want to say that I like the rules.

Every other message board I am a part of is just made so that top 100 posters who know about the topic can mock all the new people. I'm tired of being mocked.

You're so damn right, Duckwars.

This calls for a revolt, whereby all new members will overthrow the Seniors, the Mods and the Admins, and therefore become superior and omnipotent.

No, wait...

You won't be saying that in 2 months when you're still not validated. ^_^

When i said that i meant how the validation process isn't perfect, not that he wouldn't ever get validated.

It's actually a good idea, members who post BS tend to get sent back to new members, or get suspended for a day. I know OTN had kiddie corner which i think is a good idea as you don't have to ban people completely, and we can still laugh and take the piss out of them.

When i said that i meant how the validation process isn't perfect, not that he wouldn't ever get validated.

It's actually a good idea, members who post BS tend to get sent back to new members, or get suspended for a day. I know OTN had kiddie corner which i think is a good idea as you don't have to ban people completely, and we can still laugh and take the piss out of them.

Niiiiice JT (Y)

QUOTE (Jackibrap @ May 10 2009, 12:36 AM) *

By the sounds on most things on this forum you are like one of the most respected members of the forum.

Thats fkin brilliant haha :D

:$