Britains Got Talent!

Danny Swindlehurst

Sooooo glad susan didnt win.

Shame she's signed now, though?

"In the outcome of you not winning, you will be rewarded with a recording contract. In the outcome of you winning, again, I will own your soul."

Damn you Simon Cowell!

If she wins, Ill cry more than that hollie kid. She does my nut.

Pah, watched that on youtube, she was crying for the sympathy. At least if she's going to cry on national TV (and make a twat of herself) she should make it believeable.

Shame she's signed now, though?

"In the outcome of you not winning, you will be rewarded with a recording contract. In the outcome of you winning, again, I will own your soul."

Damn you Simon Cowell!

Not really, she maybe ugly as sin and thick as pig shit but theirs no denying she can sing, i just don't think a siner should have won, singing bores me.

Flawless absolutely slaughtered Diversity throughout the entire competition and they f**ked up on the final show.

If Flawless had performed how they had throughout the entire show. they would of had it in the bag.

Flawless absolutely slaughtered Diversity throughout the entire competition and they f**ked up on the final show.

If Flawless had performed how they had throughout the entire show. they would of had it in the bag.

Yeah that's what I thought, I didn't actually see the final but in the semis they were much better.

I would imagine the sax player is probably quite good, just playing dumbed down shit that sounds nice to get votes. If he came on and played Giant Steps he wouldn't get all the grannies sat at home thinking "aww that's pretty"... I would hope so anyway, otherwise I can play as well as he can :rolleyes: I didn't get stavros flatley, two fat people who can't dance and aren't funny?

Yeah that's what I thought, I didn't actually see the final but in the semis they were much better.

I would imagine the sax player is probably quite good, just playing dumbed down shit that sounds nice to get votes. If he came on and played Giant Steps he wouldn't get all the grannies sat at home thinking "aww that's pretty"... I would hope so anyway, otherwise I can play as well as he can :rolleyes: I didn't get stavros flatley, two fat people who can't dance and aren't funny?

The sax guy was apparently much better than the music he was playing (this has come from one of his Students), I think he was playing it safe as you said to 'sound nice to get votes'.

The best ones won on the night, Diversity were fantastic and nailed it when it mattered and the choreography was mint, but like someone else said Flawless were just as good all way throught he competition, difference is Diversity stepped it up a notch.

Frooty