Danny Macaskill

Sam Nichols

Can anyone tell me what jeans he's wearing in his latest video they appear to be a 'tailored' cut and are dark in colour, perhaps black or just very deep indigo.

If you know where I can purchase them from that would help a great deal.

Before anyone moans. YES i have used the search button and I have checked his profile on TartyBikes. I'm at a bit of a loss.

Cheers.

Edited by nichols_sam

Jesus.....you lot need a f**king life.....do you ever see clothes on some one and think huuum i really like those......and then find out what they are and buy them?

f**king wise up trials forum (Y)

And to the dude that wants to know.......sorry man i have no idea......maybe pm danny :)

Edited by Dave Anscombe

Yes, I saw a nice jacket on this dude at sainsbury's, so I said, nice jacket, where is it from? And he says, topshop.

It was less weird than that though, considering that I was on the till, and this dude was the customer, otherwise, screw asking someone that.

He doesn't use the forum does he ?

i dont have a clue

Yes, I saw a nice jacket on this dude at sainsbury's, so I said, nice jacket, where is it from? And he says, topshop.

It was less weird than that though, considering that I was on the till, and this dude was the customer, otherwise, screw asking someone that.

if you dont ask u dont get